092

Draco's pov

I dispparated from the manor, into the woods. Where Bellatrix said they found them. I pulled out my wand and murmured the words "Appare Vestigium". Nothing happened so I repeated the words this time louder and stronger. Suddenly footprints appeared in front of me. I wasted no time and followed them. It looked like two sets of tracks.

I was almost running through the woods, keeping my eyes on the prints, trying so desperately not to lose them. But they just stopped.

"No" I yelled.

I looked around in a panic. Could they have disapparated? They could be anywhere. Fuck.

"Appare Vestigium," I said the words again. Hoping it would work. I just needed something.

Suddenly I was hit with a vision at great speed. I collapsed to my knees. I saw a factory. Abandoned. I saw Greyback walking with someone. They had a bag over their head. Could that be her? I couldn't tell, it all happened so quick.

I opened my eyes and I was on my knees, sweaty and breathing rapidly. I undid the top two buttons on my black shirt and took my blazer off, throwing it to the ground. I untucked my shirt and got back to my feet.

They must be at the abandoned muggle factory. About two miles from here. I wasted no more time to disapparate.

My feet landed once again. I landed in a corridor. I looked around, It was dark, water dripping around me. There where bricks and stones on the floor, holes in the walls and the ceiling falling. Suddenly, I heard a group of men talking. I quickly stepped into a room shutting the door behind me. I waited for the men to pass before leaving.

Once it was clear I opened the door with my wand drawn. I walked down the corridor, checking each room to see if Zelia was in one of them. She wasn't. I checked every room on that floor. So I went up a level and began checking those rooms. So far nothing.

I had just walked out of a door when I saw Karl Salmeris walk out of a door at the end of the corridor.

"Shit" I cursed under my breath as I quickly stepped back in, shutting the door but only slightly so I could see out of it.

He walked passed whistling and an evil smug look on his face. I wanted to step out and Avada Kadavera him right there. But I knew he'd see it coming and kill me Instead.

I waited a few seconds before walking out. Once I was sure it was clear I pulled open the door and walked hastily towards the door at the end of the corridor. As soon as I got to the door I put my ear against it, to see if there was anyone in the room. I didn't hear anything.

So I opened the door. It was locked.

"Alohomora" I murmured quietly and the door unlocked.

I opened the door and I almost fell back. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I haven't seen Zelia in months. The last time I saw her she was in my bed peacefully beside me and now- and now she is tied up by chains, like an animal. Slightly swaying back and forth. Her head is down and her eyes are shut. A cut on her forehead and blood dripping down her arm from her wrists.

I immediately run towards her...

"Please- no more" Zelia whispered weakly.

"It's me," I said "it's me! I'm here! You're going to be okay"

Her head weakly tilted up to look at me. She looked so tired. Different. There was no more life in her eyes like before. My heart broke by just staring at her.

"Draco..." she said but she didn't seem releaved.

"No. You shouldn't be here" she said worldly.

"I'm here to help you," I said "you're safe now"

I looked up at the chains that her wrists where held upon. I reached up and began to loosen them.

"No Draco," she said louder "you don't understand. He's planning something. He knew you'd come. I don't know what it is but you shouldn't be here. Go"

"You seriously think I'd just leave" I looked at her, "you think I'd just leave you here. No, we are both leaving right now"

I untied the chains and her weak body fell into me. I put my arm around her waist supporting her.

"You two aren't going anywhere"

I turned around and saw Karl stood there, with an evil smirk on his face. I held Zelia up in one arm and my other held my wand.

"Expelliarmus" Karl yelled and my wand flew to his side. He stepped in and closed the door behind him.

I had no idea what to do I was completely unarmed. The only way to get out of here was to physically fight him. He walked towards us with what looked like a taser in his hand. I stepped back with Zelia in my grip.

But it was too late. He pressed the taser against Zelia's stomach as she let out a weak scream. She fell to the ground and I wasted no time to punch Karl across the face. The rage inside of me was beyond indescribable. I went to hit him again but he grabbed my arm. Punching me across the face. I fell back against the wall and he hit me multiple times.

"You're weak. Just like your father" he said after he hit me and I could feel the blood dripping from my nose.

I smirked. I lunged my head forward, hitting my head against his nose. He fell to the ground holding his nose.

"I'm nothing like my father," I said over his body.

I stood over him and grabbed his collar, hitting him across the face over and over. I wasn't going to stop until he wasn't moving. But suddenly he used the taser to tase me. I fell to the ground and he leant over me.

"I'm not going to kill you. No, in fact, I need you to do something for me" Karl snarled.

"Yeah fucking right" I said almost laughing in his face.

"I want Zelia dead" Karl spat.

"I won't let you hurt her. Not after everything you've done to her" I snarled.

"Oh, I won't be the one to kill her. You will"

------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright © 90swh0r3