076

Draco's pov

Today I awoke, early. Lying in my bed thinking. Thinking about what will happen after today. What life will be like? And most importantly, what will happen to Zelia and me. Will she be safe. I hope so, Zabini just has to keep her away from me.

I didn't go to any lessons or breakfast. I know for a fact Zelia is worried. But it's for her good. Instead, I paced up and down the Room Of Requirements. Like a stressed animal would. Pull it together Draco.

I'm on my way to dinner when a small hand grabbed my arm. I turned to see an angry and worried Zelia.

"Why haven't you been to classes," she asked.

"I- I woke up late and then I couldn't be bothered" I lied.

"Oh," she sighed slightly sadly. "Well. You're here now. Let's go to dinner" she said with a smile as she stepped on her toes to kiss me. I kissed her back. Guilt flooded through me.

We walked into the great hall, Zelia at my side holding my hand. I looked at the professor's table, at Dumbledore. Was I about to kill a man who has watched me grow up for the past six years? But even if I didn't want to. I have no choice.

We sat at the Slytherin table, everyone laughing but me. I didn't eat. I couldn't. I kept looking at Zelia, laughing and smiling with Daphne. It broke my heart to know I won't be able to see that smile after tonight. Instead, I'll be the reason she won't be smiling. Fuck.

"Mate, what's going on," Zabini asked next to me.

"Nothing," I stated "remember after dinner take Zelia with you and Daphne and don't let her out of your sight"

"Yeah I will"

All the students started to scatter out of the great hall. Zelia walking beside me. Completely clewless.

"Zelia, do you wanna come with me and Daphne down to the common room?" I heard Blaise ask.

"Sure" she smiled. "Come on" she gestured to me.

"I'll be down in a second" I lied.

"Want me to come with you-"

"No!" I quickly said "I mean I'm oy going to the toilet"

"Okay. Well be quick" she said walking towards me and placing a kiss on my lips. She pulled away

"Wait!" I said as I grabbed her waist and lulled her into a long passionate kiss. Even though student walked past us. I didn't care. I wanted it to last forever. But it didn't.

"Hurry up and go piss" she laughed as she turned around running a little, to catch up with Blaise and Daphne.

I had to force a gear not to fall. I watched her walk away until I could no longer see her. I turned in my heel and made my way to the Room Of Requirements.

Zelia's pov

It's been an hour. Where the fuck is he?" I asked. Getting worried. Blaise and Daphne sat on the sofa, laughing.

"Don't worry! I'm sure hell be here any minute" said Blaise.

"It doesn't take that long to piss!"

Draco's pov

I walked into the Room Of Requirements. I pulled the red sheet of the cabinet. I took a minute to just look at the tall cabinet. Waiting.

Then the door started shaking a little, I took a step back. The door opened and black fog flooded out. Bellatrix stepped out with an evil grin on her face. Nothing but pure evil. Next out was Finir Greyback. Again looking just as evil and a hunger for death. Finally, two masked death eaters stood behind them.