Chapter 97- The Catastrophe

Leticia Ray's

"I would for you," I answered.

"Good."

I could feel my heart suddenly beating a little too fast as if I'm running for my dear life. With just Louis' voice, will I be able to be okay? This excites me in a way.

"You're only to do what I say, okay?"

I nodded my head as I lay down over the pillow. I've forgotten for a second that he couldn't actually see me. "I-yes." I stammered, trying not to sound too excited nor nervous.

"Mhmmm... Try imagining me there, princess. Big brother is there and he's going to teach you how to do this properly, okay?"

"Okay. I'll follow every step." I whispered, trying to get myself comfortable over my bed.

"Where are you and what are you doing?" He questioned instantly.

I sigh. "In my room, laying down," I answered meekly.

"You better not be touching yourself, Leticia. Else, I will drop this call." Louis grumbles with that firm tone of his.

"I-I am just laying down. Just laying down. Please continue." I replied way too hurriedly. We are both aware that we want it. Heck, he won't drop the call just because he said so.

I'm starting to feel a bit more frustrated than I'm supposed to but here I am, waiting for further instructions over the phone like crazy.

"Okay, good. I need you to pinch and twist your nipples. Mhm. Just play with them. If you could, do it together, pull them to different directions, Fumble with it... until your core starts to feel hot." He stated. I sighed, placing my phone in between my ear and shoulder so I could do as he said. Here goes nothing.

I mindlessly did it a couple of times before I try to concentrate on his voice and imagine that he is here, and he's the one trying to daze me with every touch.

"Leticia, are you doing it? Be a good girl and let me hear you." Louis says in most eagerness.

I furrowed my brows, shifting my body a little as I press unto my nips a bit and mingle with it. "Big brother, I don't feel much unlike when you do it," I replied, rubbing my legs together to feel a little bit more.

"Baby. Baby, calm down. We'll make it work. It's okay. That's natural. Just grab one of your breasts and squeeze it as much as you can as you massage your chest together. Hmmm... Imagine me feeling them, darling- kissing both buds tenderly until they harden. I might even decide to suck them if you're being a goo-"

"Tomlinson! What are you doing with your phone still?! We are about to start! Did you even warm up?!"

The pleasured gasps coming from my mouth as I arch my back came to an end when I heard Louis get yelled at. I instantly open my eyes and stop the motion over my chest.

I could only hear shuffling as I anticipated for his voice.

Nothing.

I frown as I forced myself to sit up and pull over the covers unto my hot body.

"Louis?" I was afraid to call him out but did, either way, fearing for the worst.

"I-i am sorry, baby. Promise I'll make it up to you later. Bye. Love you!" That was the last thing I've heard before the other line was cut.

I stare at the wall in front of me as I put my phone down, pursing my lips together. My plan was for me to tease him but it leads to a frustration spiral. I shake my head. Oh, you're so dumb Leticia.

Can You Be My Dirty Secret? -l.t.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara