Chapter 24- The Fool

Leticia Ray's

"I have to go." I quickly said before standing up. Niall gave me a sad smile before nodding his head unwillingly.

"Go" He muttered.

With that, I was quick to run upstairs. I could only imagine the angry look on his face. But what am I to choose back there?/ I couldn't have Niall go tell this to mum. It is the worst-case scenario. Once I've reached the second floor, I saw my big brother beside my door framing. He is right to think that I would run for him.

I walk closer. I was about to say something but he already engulfed me into a tight bear hug. I could just tell by it that he is really upset.

"Louis..."

"Please tell me you're not going with Niall, baby sis. Please do tell me, my princess." Louis pleaded, burying his face to my shoulder as well as tightening his grip within my waist. I don't know what to say but frown, seeming I have gutted my big brother again. "If you're still mad about what happened, I'm so sorry, Leticia. Don't leave me." He murmured submissively. For the first time in my life, I saw how vulnerable he could be.

"Louis please don-"

"No! You're mine. Just tell me you won't leave me whatever advantage Niall would do." I heard from him as he lets go of my waist, so we would be face to face. I smile weakly and pecked the side of his face.

"I'll stay until you would want to replace me" I replied as I rub his arm in an attempt to calm him down. It was enough to make him smile and pat my head.

"Not gonna happen. But nice try my good girl."

"Don't worry anymore.  I'll just go to my room and dress up, okay?"  I reassured him once more before completely letting go of him.

"But hey this is my room too." He laughs harder when back I gave him the face of what-the-actual-hell.

"Says who?" I've raised my right brow up.

"Says me!" My brother exclaims. "Now dress up for school, princess. I don't wanna be late." He laughs, pushing me into my room after opening it. His mood swings though. "Oooh! You'll be wearing your thigh socks!" Louis cheered ridiculously, resulting in me to laugh at his silliness.

"I would, I would." I smile, shrugging. I have forgotten how much he loves those. 

"Lemme put it on?" My big brother walked behind me with a smile. I faced him for a while. "Please? I won't try anything." He finished, still with an innocent but not so innocent smile. I still ended up placing my laced socks to his hand before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Louis then knelt in front of me and gently lifted my heel up to place above his thigh.

"Lou..."

"Shhh... My princess deserves to be taken care of like a royalty." He winks in my direction, slipping my socks. It was enough to make me blush and my heart flutter in a way.

"Thank you." I giggle softly as I watch him delicately slip the cloth over my legs.

"Welcome, little sissy." Louis shifts closer and planted a soft kiss on the back of my hand. This never happened to me before. Wah. I could feel my stomach could churn from all the butterflies. My brother looks like a prince, no question with that. Plus his melodious soft voice that cracks every second beautifully with this elegant gesture makes my heart crazy enough and he knows it.

He smiles afterward towards me, his eyes crinkling perfectly as his lips curved up, "Where're your shoes hmmm, little girl?"

-_-

"Leticia, sweetie? Are you rea-" Both Louis and I looked by the door to see Niall already dressed up within his uniform, looking neat slightly mouth agape.

"Yes? What is it?" I smiled politely while Louis fake coughed, but did continue his work with brushing my hair. He did insist on it, in the first place.

"Uhm... Well. I was just checking if you're ready so maybe we could go to school together." Niall smiles back at me. This doesn't sound good.

"Ehem. As you can see, I'm currently brushing my little sister's hair and we decided earlier to take the car instead of walking." Louis shots back.

"Then, it is settled! I'd be riding with both of you." Niall cheers politely even if we could all hear the sarcasm dripping from both parties.

"No way!" Louis answered. I could just feel him tightening his grip on my ribbon.

"It's Leticia's approval that I'm waiting Louis, not yours." Niall taunted. And as if on cue, all eyes are on me. I fidget nervously and glanced at Niall then at my brother. Would they really want me to choose between them every second? I don't think I could handle that.

I frown at Louis and his eyes flickered as he walks in front of me. He knelt down, holding my arms with a small smile, "Big brother won't get mad princess since you've promised me something earlier." He cooed with a wink, kissing the side of my face. All enough to make me crack a small. "Relax ,okay?"

"Okay" I giggle softly.

"So I'm guessing we would be taking Niall along, yes?" Louis checks and I nodded happily. I was confused at first as to why he suddenly agreed, but I couldn't care less since it is going all good now. "Alright, we'll just fix the car then," He said standing up.

"I'll put your things inside, sweetie." Niall chimed, picking my bag up with my books, and disappeared out of the door with Louis after one more statement.

"I'll call you when all is ready, baby." Louis said, sending me a flirtatious flying kiss.

I chuckle, "Okay, I'll wait on the couch." I answered, wondering what is it will be in store for me today. 

08-20-17