Chapter 41- Welcome to Camp!

Leticia Ray 

I tilted my head to the side. He opened his eyes again for the second time as he plastered a grin on his face.

"Ah, you get prettier and prettier whenever I see you, huh?" Louis pinches the bridge of my nose as I looked down at him. I tried not to feel bashful over the compliment.

"J-just wake up, okay? Mum would get mad if you slack off." I replied, trying not to get flustered by this. Why is he being...like this? It gets difficult to restrain myself when all I crave is to be with him, to show the whole wide world that I am his.

I was just about to untangle myself from him when he pulled me back to his embrace with just a slight tug. How could he? "ooof!" I yelped softly before making a face. "Big brother," I whined softly.

Louis just snickered. "Tell me first who'd you like better to snuggle with. Me or Niall?" He mocked with his light chuckle.

"You're so silly. Why would you even ask me that? Of course, it'll be-" Louis silenced me off by pressing his lips into mine. My eyes went wide for a second but soon enough, I was kissing him back, quickly forgetting what is it I'm asking him for.

My lips mold to his perfectly, of course. My body slips down a bit as I relaxed above him. Like we were two of those thousands of puzzle pieces getting fixed together. If only it's that easy. If only this is right. If only our love is not against to those eyes of the many... We would have to stop, ever. We won't have to hide, and I think that would be the best feeling.

"Leticia, I told you to wake your brother up, not-" The voice was purposely cut off, the call was dropped, and before I knew it, I was faced to face with my mother, snuggled close to Louis for dear life.

Our lips were detached, our breathing pattern not usual. I am so nervous I might've swooned over. She didn't see, does she? I squeezed my eyes close, only hoping for the best. I felt Louis squeezed my hand underneath, but it's not enough to calm me down. I felt the vibrations from his chest thereafter. Why was he laughing? Is he?

"I'm sorry. Leticia tried waking me up, but I was so tired that I've asked for another five minutes and a cuddle." He explained.

On the other note, mum seemed to believe the excuse spatted since I heard her sigh. Did she really not get us? I slowly open my eyes and tilted my head to get a look at her. My heart felt like it would beat out of my chest any second.

"Well then, it's time to get up, you two. Don't slack off anymore. Niall was doing all the work back there." She said. She took a last glance at us before climbing out of the van. I slowly sat up and checked if she was really out of earshot.

I turned to my brother- who looked really unbothered by it. " That was close," I muttered worriedly.

Louis just chuckled, sliding his hand against my cheek. "It's okay. Don't worry." He smiles, pulling me slightly to kiss my forehead. "Did that give you a mini heart attack? I'm sorry, sweetie? Would you want a little massage for your heart? It'll soot you very well, I could guarantee that." He cooed.

I felt his hand creeping unto my bra. I sighed softly. "We have to stand up and go help, Niall," I told him. "Come on,"

"Fine, fine. It was just a suggestion anyway." He winked.

We stepped out of the van. I watched him stretch after I locked the doors. "Would we really camp here? Look, it's too cruel and dirty. It's like a low-class resort minus the pool and stuff." I complained, getting reminded of the environment we are in.

Louis just laughs at me as he checked if the van is thoroughly locked before carrying two folding chairs. "What were you expecting, baby?" He asked as he turns to me.