Chapter 23- Threesome?

Leticia Ray's

I'm very much happy. It seems like Louis and I are going stable. At least for now, no cheeky schemes. It is not like I do not like it either, but we are slowly getting our bond back. 

"Say 'ahh', Leticia." Louis insisted once again, poking my cheek gently with a spoonful of rice and omelet.

But actually, Niall is currently trying to talk to me about his trip yesterday, out of town. Louis keeps on acting all cute and cutting Niall off in mid sentences. I'm still glad it is not by touching me down there even if I did like the thrill like the last time.

Niall cleared his throat, taking a look at Louis as stern as possible. Louis just grins nevertheless and continued his aim, "say 'ahh'". I glanced at Niall and he shrugged before doing what was supposed to be done for Louis to stop. I just simply gave Niall an apologetic look first.

"Ahhh" I opened my mouth slightly and let Louis feed me like a toddler.

"Good girl." Louis smiles, patting my head which made me giggle softly. I just like it when he does that. Why does he even start doing it just yesterday?

"I love you, Leticia. Can't you see? This is just plain torture." I jolt up. Louis and I looking over at Niall. Am I hearing things? "I'm calling you sweetie, I'd force you to touch me as Louis, thinking that's what made you like him, Louis and I fight always. Are you really that dense to not realize it? I only went all the way here for you."

Louis snickers. "Interesting. You finally decided to break your silence. Although, I think you're already years too late. She is already mine." Louis said softly yet firmly as he places the spoon down on his plate. He then wrapped his arm around my small waist to prove his point.

"Before, yes but now is a different story." Niall said frowning. I was so confused. I can't seem to find my voice at the moment. Am I really that dense? That I was able to hurt Niall too? 

"What do you mean?" Louis asks back with a raised brow.

"You've kissed another girl that isn't Leticia. I would've stayed silent, but I couldn't stand for her to be with a cheater." Niall said with his piercing blue eyes. I did feel Louis tense and my heart clenching. Why does he have to bring that up? I didn't even try to ask Louis about it in full detail for I just want to move on from there.

"I don't have anything to explain to you. Don't drag my little sister into this." Louis said, now completely unamused. 

"Cut the bullshit, Louis. I know what's going on now." Niall spats back. I can tell that Louis would lose it any second. He is not really the one to control his temper and bit back his tongue.

"I'm challenging you. I want to prove myself to her. I am better suiting to her than you." Niall stated. 

"Oh? I see what you're going on now. You're trying to provoke Leticia with what happened, thinking you'll win if you'd try to feed and exaggerate it a bit more. How cheap." Louis laughs sarcastically before slamming his hand on the table. "You jer-" He was about to stand up, but I was able to hold unto his arm to stop him from anything he could do to Niall.

"N-Niall." I choked out. I've been silent for too long. I needed to interfere, I thought.

"Yes, sweetie?" Niall's eyes glimmer in hope, giving me a charming smile.

"I... Don't like you that way besides-"

"You love Louis back?" Niall interrupted me and I sweatdropped, nodding.

"That's the most obvious thing as of now, Leticia. But it is okay. You'll change your mind as time goes on." He chuckles with a soft shrug. "Even when we were little, between both of us, Louis is older but you still favor him more." I frown when he uttered the last statement with a smile, but his voice full of venomous poison. He thinks of me that way? I do not favor anyone.

"That is why you don't need to keep on insisting. She can't love us both that way." Louis said, patting my head gently while I get lost with my own thoughts. How could Niall think of it that way?

"I know I'm at a disadvantage, but I wanna fight for what I'm feeling. For my feelings for her are true, unlike some of us here." Niall responded as strong willed as Louis.

"Heh. You're desperate, Niall. Cut it out. It doesn't suit you."

"Too desperate, Louis- that I even tried your tactics of being perverted." Niall taunted, resulting in Louis to snap. I tried to hold him back down again, trying to whisper calming phrases into his ear. We shouldn't let this get to all of us. We could talk this through, right?

"Take that fucking back!" Louis scowls, fists already clenched. Good thing mum left early today or it'll end up on bad terms.

Niall just ignored Louis and spoke, "Leticia, please? I'm not asking for you to love me back. I'm asking you to let me love you and show it by fighting for you."

"Niall. That'll be a mess. Please don't let me choose between you and Louis" I replied, frowning deeper when I heard his answer.

"Because it'll always be Louis..."Niall said with full of remorse.

"Niall don't be like tha-"

"I get it Leticia, but I hope you do know too that I  know your damn messed up relationship. I might let my tongue slip while talking to your mum? I don't know. I may or may not. " Niall said under his breath. My eyes widen and I could just feel my breath being taken away. He is right. He does know. Louis and I did show our affection so openly. How could I be so dumb... I didn't know Niall would use it like this.

"So now you're going to hold it against us, you ass?!" Louis yelled. This time I couldn't hold him back for I'm indeed panicking inside.

"I just thought you would understand." It barely even came out as a whisper. I'm scared, too scared for mom to know. I don't know how she'll react. Will Louis and I be apart or not but would have really strict restrictions? It pains me to even think of that. We are just starting to get the hang of this. We are just starting this wonderful relationship of ours. How cruel of him.

I saw a flash of hurt within Niall's face but it crossed so suddenly that I don't even know if it is real. "So now, I think you would let me be a contender for her heart. Don't worry, I wouldn't hold it against both of you if she wouldn't love me back. I'm not that dirty. I just don't want to regret giving her up."

Niall's statement didn't make me feel any better. I sighed, dropping my shoulders as well. He plays his cards well. It's not like I don't like Niall but having this is completely irrelevant. I'm just afraid that I'll hurt him more. Niall is a kind-hearted man, he deserves better. I don't want to give him scars, but I need to protect Louis too.

"O-okay. We'll have that. But I ain't promising anything." I answered sadly as I look at the two of them.

"What the hell..." Louis breathed out.

"Yes, of course. Thank you!" Niall grins while Louis didn't speak moreover but had a sour look plastered on his face. I could feel my heart breaking when he glances at me disapprovingly with a shrug before standing up and leaving me there with Niall.

"Let's go. You need to dress for school too." That's what he said before completely disappearing from my sight. 

08-17-17