Chapter 57- Spoiling Tea

Leticia Ray's

"Mummy, thank you for purchasing that rabbit for me! I really love it!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air before tackling her into a hug.

"Awe, sweetie. Good morning to you, too as well." Mum chuckles, hugging me back. "But this won't change the fact that you and Niall would get a scolding." She laughs lightly, her boyfriend laughing along. Perfect. She took it lightheartedly.

"Bummer. I really thought I could pass it." I joked. "But I really appreciate it. thanks, mum and... Richard." I whisper. I was slightly in doubt of what to call him, but he returns it with a grin as a response.

"I would prefer dad, but Richard is fine for now, Leticia." I smile before completely pulling myself away.

"You all took too long that the breakfast is already ready." Mum shrugs as the three of us piled in to sit down.

"What rabbit?" Louis asked, completely clueless. Oh, I haven't discussed it with my brother yet.

Well then, I was about too, but one way or another, Niall thought it's just right to bring up the issue at hand already, so we could go ahead and finish soon. "I'm sorry about last night. It was my fault and idea." I need to commend him for that. I think it's a great idea for us to deal with this already, so we would be able to enjoy it already. Although I have to back him up. I told him that he shouldn't blame himself.

"What are you saying, Nialler?" I frown before looking down at my lap, my fingers twiddling with each other. "I'm sorry too, mum. It's our fault. Please don't just scold on Niall."

"Oh, don't worry. I wouldn't, Leticia." She said as she swats Louis' hand from the food, "Later Lou, can't you see that I'm still talking to Niall and your sister? We eat together." Mum says before returning her gaze to us.

She then sighed. "You two, I ain't mad. It just, it would've been okay if it's within the camp, but you sneaked way too far out. You have even gone to a lake. If something bad happens, then we would've known where to find the two of you. It'll be hard to look."

We both nodded our heads in understanding before apologizing in unison.

"Just promise me that it won't happen again."

"We promise."

"Well then, it's time for breakfast!" Mum announced. Is the interrogation done already? Well, isn't that great? So much for stressing over. I don't have to make a choice after all. Thanks for not being so nosy, mum... Or else I would've to melt here in pure anxiousness.

"Louis, pass the plates. For breakfast, we are having strawberry campfire creeps, along with some readily made parfait." Mum announces proudly, resulting in us ending up in the cheer.

"Everything looks so good." My brother exclaims as he hands out the plates and utensils to me and Niall. Gosh, I am getting hungrier just by looking at it.

"Eat up well, kids. We are going to scout out later so better fill those tanks up." Richard said happily. The camping spirit is back, alright? The atmosphere is building up and would've gone up if it wasn't for a question that mum threw at us. I've expected this to be asked, of course, since it's already pretty obvious.

"Another thing," Mum said before sitting down over the log. Silence. I gulped. I just hope that she would ask about what I was thinking and not something else: Niall's bruise instead of my relationship with him plus the kiss. But then again, she must've asked about Niall's bruise already. I'm suddenly worried. My thoughts aren't organized still. What is this suspense for even? Mum could've just asked straight away rather than give me the nerves.