Dojo in the Darkness

Y/N's eyes fluttered open that morning, they stared at the ceiling with half-lidded eyes, adjusting to the light of the 7 AM sun. They took a deep breath in, only to feel something very heavy on their chest. Eyes widening, they looked down to find the small purple-haired boy sleeping on top of them. A long exaggerated sigh left their lips and they relaxed their neck and hit the pillow once more.

Y/N looked around the living room remembering why they slept there instead of their own room.

Shuichi had slept in Kokichi's room last night, due to Kokichi's constant persistence to sleep in Y/N's room. Y/N's lips stretched out thin as they let out another sigh with slightly more annoyance.

The H/Cet slowly got out from underneath the prune boy, making sure not to wake him up, they adjusted the pillow and blanket to make it comfortable for the supreme leader. Y/N rubbed their eyes letting out a yawn as well as running a hand through their bed hair.

They walked towards the kitchen to start making the roommates breakfast when they spotted a glimpse of a blue ahoge. They peeked into the kitchen, to spot Shuichi in his baggy pyjamas eating a PB&J sandwich.

"Morning Shuichi." Y/N greeted in their raspy morning voice.

"Ah-!" The detective gasped, not noticing the presence of the individual, "G-Goodmorning."

Y/N gave him a small smile and grabbed the leftover batter from the fridge.

* * *

"I'm boooooooooooooooored!" Kokichi whined, turning upside down on the sofa and dropping Y/N's DS on the floor.

"I hate to agree with Kokichi, but we should go do something," Shuichi said, seeming shy about his own words. Y/N nodded.

"Maybe we should go out and do some jobs, Kokichi's piggybank isn't going to pay for next month's rent." Y/N sighed and the other two nodded. The H/Cet grabbed their keys and swung it around their finger. Kokichi scrambled to get out of his mouse onesie and Shuichi put on his black cap.

As the detectives waited for the prune boy to arrive, Y/N looked through the internet for some part-time jobs they could do. Once Kokichi was ready they left the apartment and headed to the underground parking lot.

Y/N got into the driver's seat, and Shuichi got into the back seat. Kokichi leaped into the car and landed on Shuichi's lap, he looked up at Shuichi's face and blinked innocently, "K-Kokichi! Get off me!"

Shuichi wrestled with Kokichi in an attempt to get the grape off of him, but the purple-haired boy was too nimble, it was like trying to grip water.

Y/N sighed, knowing very well there was no way to get Kokichi off of the poor detective and started the car, "Don't strangle him okay?" Y/N said rolling their eyes with a small smile glued on their lips.

"They said to not stwangwe you so don't wowwy Shumai!" Kokichi said in the cringiest voice known to mankind.

"Wait- You were planning to-!?" Shuichi gasped.

Y/N pulled out of the parking space and began to drive out of the parking lot. The drive was quiet except for the soft hum of the radio and small grunts coming from Shuichi as he struggled to breathe.

Finally, Y/N pulled into a parking space in front of a wide wooden building, it radiated a traditional Japanese aura. The trio stepped out of the car and stared at the building, Y/N looked down at their phone, "Yep, this is the right place."

"What even is this place?" Kokichi huffed.

"The website says it's called 'Dojo of Ogami' apparently."