Break Out and Make Out

Chihiro typed away at his laptop, hacking into millions of codes, meanwhile Kiibo, Miu, and Kokichi infiltrated the base. First stop, Future foundation.

The leader slipped on his mask, the one that matched his clownish personality. Miu and Kiibo slipped on their masks, as well as tying up the infamous checkered scarf around their necks as they hid around a block away from building 265378 that Chihiro decoded to be the Future Foundation's building.

"Let's review the plan..." Kokichi said, letting the voice changer on his mask do its work, "We kidnap whichever employee we meet first, I'll be the distraction, while you two work on finding out how to knock them unconscious and sneak them out. Chi-Chi is still working on the security cameras so we'll have to sit tight."

Miu and Kiibo nodded, crouching behind some boxes in an alleyway to avoid being seen by any bystanders, suddenly a quiet beep rang through the prune boy's earpiece, signalling that the cameras have been taken care of.

The supreme leader motioned to the other two, tilting his head towards building 265378. They sneaked their way around, avoiding people as well as observing for anything that could help them. Once in front of the building, Kokichi crouched down as the strawberry blond and the white-haired robot stuck one of Miu's inventions into the wall.

The machine made a small ding after a second, and the red blinking light by the door faded to black. Miu and Kiibo swiftly slipped in as The Panta lover waited outside.

On cue, the lights in the building shut off and Kokichi ran inside.

* * *

Damn... it's dark in here.

Navigating through an unfamiliar building in pitch black darkness wasn't exactly the most fun idea. Well, it's not like I have to do anything diligent: Cause a distraction, and get out. Kiibo can see in the dark, and Miu could manage.

Suddenly, my entire face made contact with someone's back, my face kinda "smooshed" inwards, and I jumped backwards. I squinted my eyes at the person in front of me, but before my eyes could even look up at their face, I was lifted from behind with a hand clasped across my mouth.

I squirmed around, only to get shoved inside of a closet, sending my mask flying off as I fell into a pile of boxes and shit.

"Go ahead without me." One of them said as the door to the closet shut.

I flailed around, getting rid of all of the junk that piled up onto me when I fell backwards. The light flicked on, and two E/C orbs glared at me harshly, before shooting into shock.

"Kokichi?!"

"Y/N!" I smiled, jumping at them.

They swiftly dodged and kicked me to the floor, "AH-" I yelped, as my head hit the concrete floor.

"Shit! Sorry man! But what the hell are you doing here!?"

I groaned and messaged the back of my head as I got back to my feet, "I could ask you the same thing! After all, you disappeared on me and Shumai!"

"I'm sorry." Y/N hissed through their gritted teeth, a rare face of pure guilt covered their features. Not a second later, they spun around and opened the door.

Almost not reacting in time, I reached out and grabbed their hand, pulling their heavy ass back before I kicked the door shut. I stood in front of the door, blocking their escape.

"Let. Me. Out." They spoke with harsher words than they usually would, sending a shiver down my spine, but even so, I kept my footing. They glared at me, before taking a pistol out of their back pocket., earning a startled gasp out of me.

"I'll say this one more time dipshit, let me out."

"Ahaha... y-you would never! N/N!" I stuttered out, shakily looking at the front of the weapon, pointed directly in between my eyes. "A-At least listen t-to me!"

I moved my gaze to their eyes, an elegant shade of e/c that glared at me with the sharpness and fury of a feline but had droplets of sadness, and guilt, at that I realized, they didn't want to hurt me. Of course, I trusted them from the beginning, but when a gun's being pointed at your head, you don't exactly think that well.

With my heart still racing, I grabbed their hand with the gun, tugging them down to my height, before grasping their collar and pulling them into a kiss.

I squeezed my eyes shut, mind racing to the worst scenarios as my pale lips felt the warmth of their plump lips. I could feel Y/N's shocked eyes staring at me, even with my eyelids shut tighter than Kiiboy's ass.

After a moment's hesitation, Y/N eased up, and I felt them kiss me back, sending fireworks of victory and satisfaction, flying up in my heart. I felt Y/N's warm hands reach up to my cheeks, sending my mind spiralling around, leaving one thing much more apparent than the rest.

I have a crush on them.

Before I celebrated for too long, Y/N's hands shoved me back into the pile of junk again, and the lights flicked off, before I could even tell what was happening, the door of the closet had squeaked open and slammed shut, leaving the tall detective's footsteps echoing through the corridors of the building.

Anger, embarrassment, fluster, confusion, sadness, they all rushed through my veins as I sat there covered in janitor junk.

Why did I even kiss them in the first place?

They had feelings for that... damn detective... STUPID SHUMAI!!!

I guess getting hit in the head by the floor, and drinking 800 cans of Panta in a month wasn't good for my brain.

Before I could even think about getting up and chasing Y/N, the Walkie-Talkie on my belt buzzed.

"Dipshit! We got some whiny ass bitch, get out of the damn building! The lights will turn on in a minute and they'll be surveying the place!" Miu's buzzed voice rang out.

* * *

Even with my D.I.C.E. subcontinents carrying around an unconscious, I was completely distracted, I looked over at Miu who was stuffing the girl into the back of a car that they probably stole.

I looked around the empty streets of the shady alley before taking off my clown mask with a sigh, "Hey guys, I'm going to head out, call me when she regains consciousness."

Miu didn't respond, instead just unlocking the car and driving 80 mph above the speed limit, leaving Kiibo screams fading the distance. 

(This chapter was written a while ago- I'm really sorry for not posting it sooner! I got wrapped up in a bunch of other projects D: 

Also a few things, the reader in this is 5'8, so they're an inch taller than Shuichi. I'm sorry for all my short readers, but I get tired of writing short/submissive (not nsfw shshshs) readers in my fics. I honestly wasn't expecting this fic to do as well as it did because I was originally just making this fic for fun. I plan on keeping it fun for myself, so you're getting a tall, slightly-masculine, and dominant character. TY!)