Woah look another snidbit (A/N)

Hello hello! 

You're probably going "What??? You're doing *another* snidbit??? how dare you trick us!

Jk jk I mean the snidbit's literally my most commented-on chapter like look at this shit

My art doesn't even do this good- (Like damn that's what I work on the most)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

My art doesn't even do this good- (Like damn that's what I work on the most)

You're probably still wondering where the next chapter is, but I'll be honest here, I planned for this really important moment but it has put me in a bit of a corner and I'm still trying to figure out how to write it so it's the most enjoyable and makes the most sense. 

So while you guys patiently wait for the next chapter (You're doing that riiiiight?) I'm going to do another snidbit like the chapter title promises.

___

So first we're going to review-

No! Shut up Author-Kun!

Wha-

It is I~! The gorgeous girl genius Miu Iruma!

Miu this is my boo-

Shut up you virgin cuck I'm taking over.

I've been single for my whole life wtf-

ANYWAY! So this segment of the snidbit will be I! The Ultimate Inventor! (Not in this story since Author-Kun is a bitch) Miu Iruma! Will be summing up the story in the best way possibleeeee~!

Well, I guess this will be more interesting than boring old me explai-

Shut up, you filthy Tsumugi Kinnie.

So~! Now that the filthy Hajime simp is out of the way time to start!

>:(

So the story starts around after the masochist detective (Shuichi) and the ugly bitch named Y/N or whatever finished up a case of Muscle gorilla ogre's (Sakura) boyfriend going missing. The masochist detective gets a case handed to him by Misses hot grape to investigate a case of a girl named Sato because Misses Hot grape lady wanted to go suck her boyfriend's co-

HEY, MIU I WILL CUT YOU OUT OF THE STORY IF YOU EVEN DARE.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! D-Don't do that t-t-to me!!!!

Then don't you fucking dare turn this snidbit into a fucking naegiri lemon.

>:( Ugh fine!

-So anyway, Masochist detective went to investigate and found out that, woohoo! Yay! She was beaten up by the Yakuza! Due to the fact she was a *major* suspect in case 264B, the case of Natsumi Kuzuryuu, The Yazuza's head-honcho: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu's sister.