Dirty Despair

"It's all your fault~!" I mocked, looking at the man squirm in his restraints. His hair was a mess, and his wrists and ankles were red from rubbing the restraints so hard. I usually wasn't one for torture, but this was a special case.

"Stop... stop it..." He whined pathetically.

I replayed the audio.

"It's all his fault. I did nothing wrong. He caused all of this." Y/N's voice echoed across the walls, their voice suffused with hatred. I smiled, looking at the tears emerge from under the blindfold. Monaca told me I couldn't do anything to him in a 'certain way,' but I guess that's alright.

I looked at the case file, the boredom catching up to me quickly.

"Name: Shuichi Saihara, Demon name: Emo hat kid.

A detective that has come way way way too close to finding out the truth! Monaca found him snooping through the remnants of despair base as well as learning too much! Kotoko-chan has to find a way to get Emo Hat Kid to our side! Emo Hat Kid seems to have a crush on his roommates so if you want him to cry cry cry Kotoko will know what to do!"

Ugh, does she always have to talk in 3rd person? It's annoying! But Monaca is our saviour! I shouldn't be talking about her like that! I walked around, listening to the whines of emo hat kid as well as the clicks of my heels hitting the cold floorboards.

I felt myself getting even more bored, Monaca had prevented me from doing *that* to him so what the hell am I supposed to do!? This is *not* ALRIGHT! I.. I need someone more fun, and more... *cute.*

* * *

"Home at la~ast~!" I sang kicking open the door with my boots.

"Miu we don't live here." Captain obvious the annoying robot stated.

"I know that dickhead! But I sleep here anyway, plus your charging station is here, I don't need to prove the rest to you, I need to save these words! Some people even pay to hear the GORGEOUS girl genius's voice~" I heard Kiibo's eyes roll (he really needs to grease those) behind me.

"Anyway Kiibo, we have an unconscious lady and a lot of interrogation to do, and dick sucker is here I guess," I said pointing to Nagito.

"Excuse me, I do not mean to seem rude but, when did you get here?" The colour of the robot's metal drained as he seemed scared out of his fuckin' mind but I didn't program him to have a surprised reaction mode since he would most definitely scream every time he sees my new dildo inventions, but more on that later.

The tiny dicked man (I have no fuckin' idea how big his dick is but I think we all knew it was micro) waved back at Kiibo, smiling carelessly. Rolling my eyes, I set the lady that smelt like rotting dead fish in a chair, tying her up (not much into dead fish women so no kinky shit today I guess).

"Ah, Kiibo, that look on your face isn't very hopeful."

"When did you even get here?" He asked, still looking flabbergasted.

"Ah, I and Miu bumped into each other so I tagged along!" He said, still smiling brightly, making me want to throw a piece of shit at him.

"If you're going to tell him tell the whole damn thing," I grumbled, drumming my fingers against my arm to stim and stop myself from hitting the guy.

╔══════════════╗

*flashback brought to you by author kun suddenly wanting to be aesthetic*

Haha! Score! Take that asshole! I felt my mouth turn into a shit-eating grin as I stared at a small male standing in a hallway through my night-vision goggles, Kokichi's orders were to kidnap the first person we found, and like damn, I can't wait to knock this ass to the moon.