Kokichi + Oven = Shuichi

Kokichi had decided to sleep in his own room for once, leaving Y/N to wake up in their bed to silence. They weren't used to the silence, and the fact that their job literally burned down didn't seem to help.

Y/N turned over and faced the wall, looking at the small drawings in marker Kokichi had vandalized on their wall. Y/N couldn't find the motivation to get out of bed, they didn't have work anyway, so what would they do?

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN!" Y/N heard the prune boy scream from the other side of the door, "I BURNED THE EGGS AND THE OVEN'S ON FIRE!!!"

Y/N suddenly had the motivation to get out of bed. They sprung up and darted out of the room. And just like the grape had described the oven was on fire. Y/N darted out of the apartment and ran down the hall and snatched the fire extinguisher.

Y/N sprinted as fast as a cheetah and extinguished the flames.

Y/N dropped the extinguisher and glared at Kokichi, "Are you TRYING to remind me of yesterday!?"

"No! I was trying to be nice and make you breakfast! But now I remember why you banned me from the stove." Kokichi huffed. Y/N sighed but soon smiled afterward.

"Thanks for the gesture. But next time I'll teach you how to do it." A warm smile landed on their face as they promised to teach the grape. Kokichi nodded back childishly, smiling. Y/N put the extinguisher back and cleaned up the foam that was left behind.

Kokichi ran to the couch and started watching TV, while Y/N grabbed the ingredients to prepare breakfast. While Y/N mixed the ingredients, their mind slipped back to the events of yesterday.

Gunshots and fire. Y/N felt bad for the other detective, Shuichi was working on a very important case, only for all the evidence to burn down in the flames.

Y/N placed the batter down and grabbed a pan. Y/N's mind wandered while making the pancakes, only for their thoughts to be interrupted.

The familiar ring of the doorbell chimed, making the roommates' ears perk. Y/N glanced over at Kokichi, "Can you get the door?" They ask, flipping the pancakes. Kokichi pouted and dragged himself to the door.

"Shumai!!!" The Panta lover shouted. Kokichi jumped off the stool he used to be able to see through the peephole in the door. He dragged the stool away and opened the door excitedly. The detective stood there with an awkward smile on his face.

"H-Hey Kokichi!" The bluenet stuttered, a small redness covering his cheeks.

"Did you come to see me~?" Kokichi wiggled his eyebrows.

"S-Sort of? I came here for both you and Y/N-" Shuichi was interrupted.

"A threesome! How lewd-"

BONK

"OW!!!" Kokichi screamed, spatula falling onto the floor with a clank.

"Just let him in already and stop being a five-foot-tall pervert!" Y/N shouted from the kitchen, "And bring me the spatula, the pancakes are gonna burn."

"I'M FIVE-ONE! YOU'RE SO MEAN!" The purple-haired boy shouted back. Kokichi gestured for the detective to walk in. Kokichi stomped to the kitchen and handed back the spatula.

Y/N snatched the spatula and slid the pancakes onto 2 plates, "Hey, Shuichi?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you had breakfast?"

"I haven't but I'll be fi-"

"Kokichi can have 3 fewer pancakes, we'll all have 3, how does that sound?" They interrupted.