The Cold Hard Truth Bullet

Their eyes landed on him. He wore a suit and an eyepatch that made him quite scary for his height. If Y/N had never met Maki before they would've likely pissed their pants. Y/N always imagined talking to a Yakuza lord, but never even considered *being* the one captured.

Maki threw the H/Cet to the floor and they begrudgingly got to their knees. The blonde-haired man's single eye wandered its way to the angry detective.

"You seem to enjoy taking your fucking time, hm?" The Yakuza lord gritted his teeth in anger, only glancing at the undercover spy before returning his gaze to Y/N. Maki growled as she watched Fuyuhiko yank Y/N's chin, pulling their neck in an awkward position.

They grunted, snarling at the buzz cut blonde and he looked down at them with a sadistic smile. He let go, shiny silver rings leaving an uncomfortable scratch on their skin. He made his way to his fancy seat next to a couple of other despair crazed minions.

"264B," Fuyuhiko said.

"Huh?"

"Case 264B, the case of Natsumi Kuzuryuu."

"The case of Natsumi? That was concluded as a lost case over three years ago." Y/N spoke in confusion.

"Yet the killer was fucking obvious! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

The detective sucking in a breath filled with rage, "WHO ARE YOU TO SAY IT WAS EASY!? YOU NEVER INSULT MY BOSS-" They got cut off with a swift kick to the back of their neck. Y/N gagged and fell to the floor coughing.

"Don't talk with Kuzuryuu that way," Maki grunted in fake anger that would be hard to catch if you weren't a detective.

"Oh?" Fuyuhiko's smile widened from ear to ear, sending a wave of fright through even Maki. "Boss, you say?" His eyebrows knitted together and he ran up to the two, swiftly grabbing their necks and pulling them off the ground.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME." He screamed, "YOU LIED TO ME DIDN'T YOU, HARUKAWA!?" The blond let go of the H/Cet making them fall to the ground almost knocking them unconscious with the inability to catch themselves.

Hajime watched from behind with an emotionless stare, trying not to blow his cover, he slipped out his phone behind his back, and clicked the contact he needed, and sent the message.

* * *

"Ugh! I told that creepo to stop texting me!" The strawberry blonde whined.

"Yet here we are..." The robot rolled his eyes.

"Well no duh, duh-doy! This is my only source of actual income!" She sighed dramatically, "I bet you're wondering how the gorgeous girl genius MIU IRUMA stooped *this* low, I know, I know, tragic." Miu slumped onto the robot looking for extra pity.

"Please refrain from 'slacking off,' these are urgent matters, Miu."

"Yeah yeah I know! Maybe I should install a humour function in you."

"I'll let you know I've studied the entire history of standup comedy, and will not accept any robophobia!"

The strawberry blonde rolled her eyes before jumping off the roof, easily catching herself with her illegal inventions, K1-B0 (or Kiibo as he'd like to be referred to) jumped down after her, being caught easily by the mechanical arm stretching from Miu's back.

The inventor kicked open the glass door and waltzed in, leaving Kiibo stumbling after.

"Welcome to Maizono's karaoke~! How can Ibuki help you~?" The girl with colourful hair spun on her chair behind the counter, rolling towards them.