Kevin x Clyde - 1

This is requested by @Salad_stocks

!This will contain!
!Smut!

It was a peaceful day as everyone was heading home from collage, Clyde chuckles listening to Stan complain about Craig as he had been friends with Tucker for his whole life but began to befriend the other hot headed raven as they had the same course which was sports.

"He isn't that bad Stan, you should really get to know him, you never know if you have anything in common" Clyde teased playfully punching Stan's shoulder who rolled his eyes at the thought.

A moment later Clyde felt smaller arms wrap around him from behind as Clyde knew who it was and turned around "hey honey" he chuckles out and wrap his arms around his slightly smaller boyfriend who worn a Star Wars mask which he found adorable.

"Kevin smiles cuddling into Clyde as they release from the embrace "excited for our movie night?" He asked bouncing slightly as he had been dying to spend more time alone with his handsome boyfriend who chuckles, "yah, let's walk together now if you want" he added wrapping his arm around the smaller one while waving bye to the raven.

The two strolled happily back to Clyde's house knowing his father was working and Kevin's family were always home to ruin their fun or alone time, but Clyde didn't mind his family as it was rather nice to be around a big family again.

Unlocking the door Clyde let his adorable boyfriend walk inside and watched him flop onto the couch already grabbing their cuddling blanket which was filled with tacos al over it.

Soon closing the door and joining Kevin, wrapping his arm around him as the two began to pick a movie to watch.

They both have been planning a movie day for about a week, as lately they both had homework from collage to do and Kevin was often busy doing chores for his family to spend time with Clyde.

As the movie played the two were cuddling happily against each other, Kevin being the one almost sitting on Clyde's lap while his head was under his chin.

It was peaceful and sweet as both of them just loved the warmth of each other, Kevin stared at the movie as he had gotten slightly distracted by Clyde moving so slightly below to the point he could feel his boyfriend's crotch right above his ass making him have a lot of evil thoughts, or rather teaseful thoughts.

Slowly groaning and wiggling on purpose to fake getting more comfortable, Clyde didn't mind but wrap his arms around Kevin forcing him to press harder.

Kevin bit his bottom lip cuddling into his taller boyfriend and began to grind and kept his head still under Clyde's chin and began to kiss his neck earning the brunette to finally get the hint "mm.. hey you okay?" Clyde whispers slowly rubbing his hand downwards to Kevin's ass who kept grinding.

Without saying another word Kevin began to suck onto his neck leaving a dark hickey while hearing his boyfriend moan in delight.

Clyde letting this go on for a bit longer loving the hickeys to show off tomorrow, he tighten his grip around Kevin's waist and pulled him closer while tugging at his hair slightly to go near his ear.

"Be a good boy and strip for me~" Clyde said in his husky voice which he only uses whenever he was horny.

Kevin shivered nodding fast as he was on his knees above Clyde while he stripped off his blue jacket and his Star Wars shirt onto the floor, blushing darkly as the heat was everywhere on his body.

Forcing their lips on each other roughly as Clyde helped his smaller boyfriend with removing his jeans and boxers loving his cute ass and giving it a squeeze earning a small moan between their tongues.

Breaking the kiss Kevin panted and whines wanting more than he was getting, he felt as if he was a dog in heat.

Clyde smirked unzipping his jeans just enough to pull his member out from his boxers and through the zipper hole which Kevin stared in awe and wrapped his smaller hands around him and began to pump slowly hearing Clyde's grunts of pleasure.

"F-fuck.. baby go faster~" Clyde moaned deeply into Kevin's ear letting his baby boy spit and rub getting his member wet enough, grunting in pleasure the brunette smirked sucking onto two fingers before rubbing them to Kevin's hole before thrusting them slowly hearing Kevin whine softly with a slight moan.

The two pleasuring each other faster and faster until Clyde couldn't hold it in, he quickly removed his fingers and held Kevin in the right position before whispering to his ear "I'm ready whenever you are baby~" making Kevin bite his bottom lip excited and horny.

Slowly lowering him onto his boyfriend letting out moans as his hole tighten around Clyde who grip onto his hips, "fuck.. mm keep going~" Clyde stated thrusting upwards while his boyfriend began to bounce getting used to the pleasure fast.

The two moaning and grunting in pleasure now filling the room in mist from their heat, the movie was unheard as they focus on each other, Clyde watched Kevin bounce up and down faster and faster, sweat running down his face.

"Mm~ baby you look so damn sexy right now~" Clyde said forcing their lips together as moans were muffled and Kevin gasp feeling Clyde thrust upwards to his ass, timing it perfect as he went harder down.

Both grunting and leaking already Kevin moaned out loudly breaking the kiss as Clyde came deeply inside, the two breathing fast as Kevin stayed inside for a moment, whining softly feeling full.

"...I l-love you Clyde" Kevin whispers letting Clyde lift him up before kissing him gently, "I love you too Kevin" Clyde responded.