Kenny x Butters - 1

This is requested by @VixenFNAZ

Art by: Gay Space Kid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kenny Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe how boring this was, I was forced going to that new flower shop that just open up, mainly because Stan and Kyle are choosing their wedding flowers.

And me being the best man for both of them, I was forced to tag along and become the third wheel yet again mainly because Fatass can't be trusted.

"The shop is filled with so many different flowers? Which one is going to be the right one honey?" Stan mumbles unsure as he stared lost in the sea of flowers.

I wouldn't blame the guy, this place looked like a fairytale, hell there was even a green house built into this store!

Shoving my hands in my pocket as I decided to wonder off to see if I can find something that the two would like.

Entering the green house area I began walking down the little path and brush my hand against one of the leafs seeing they were all very healthy, whoever is selling them, must really like their job.

I soon noticed a bunch of small yellow flowers, they were so small but a bunch together looked beautiful, I couldn't help but like that type of flower a lot.

"Their called buttercups" a small voice answered my unasked question, looking behind me to see a short male, he had the shortest cute hair that had a red flower on the side of his head, he definitely worked here as he was wearing a gardener outfit that was baby blue, in his arms was three sun flowers as he waved at me.

I didn't even notice he had said something else as he was looking confused at me waiting for an response.

"O-Oh! I-I'm single!" I quickly responded without thinking, blushing darkly as the smaller male chuckle at my response, "gosh, I said are you interested in buying some?" He chuckles out placing the Sunflowers in a vase near by.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously but nodded quickly "a-actually yes I would love to buy some, I'm actually here with my friends" I stated calmly as the guy came beside me and grins.

"Oh I just met them! Their getting married right? So cute isn't it?" He stated as he kneed next to the flowers and began carefully plucking out the buttercups and wrapping them up.

I found myself watching him as he did his job before nodding "yah, I'm actually their best man, I'm kinda important" I muttered out trying to act big and mighty but it only made the guy look over at me for a second before winking.

"Sure you are mister" he chuckles out, I didn't notice until now he had a faded scar on his right eye, I felt myself wonder how did someone so cute and sweet end up with such a horrible scar.

"I'll ring them up" he spoke gently before walking back to the main room and I followed after, I could see Kyle and Stan by the till chatting before noticing us.

"You're buying flowers?" Stan questioned confused at me before I punched his arm gently "shut up.." I whispered embarrassed.

Stan knew straight away I had a crush on this guy and snickered to himself, that bastard is going to tease me later about this.. I don't even like flowers.

I watched as the couple bought their flowers before leaving me and the owner of the store alone, "it's on the house" he spoke his cheeks was pinkish as he stared at me.

I felt my heart skip a beat before thanking him, picking up the bag I felt myself blush harder "actually.. I have a question" I mumbles shyly.

He stared at me with all his attention on me, i but my bottom lip slightly nervously before gulping "would you like to be my plus one to the wedding?" I asked, I must have sounded like a creep, I just met this guy but I really wanted to get to know him more.

He stood there unsure before nodding and smiles "sure! I love weddings, my names Leo" he stated holding his hand out, staring at his glove I felt myself smile and reach out shaking his hand.

We swapped phone numbers and I left the store with my buttercups, blushing lightly just to see Kyle and Stan outside smirking at me "such a Simp" Stan muttered out.

I can't wait for that wedding now.