(Part 2) - Clyde x Damien - 2

This is requested by @CreeknKermit

!This will contain Smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clyde Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it been four weeks now while me and Damien started dating and everyday at lunch Damien and I meet up in the bathroom so he could have some of my blood, since he says that blood is more healthy than human food for him.

he did tell me if he was taking too much just tell him and he'll find another person to take but I didn't want Damien to be biting anyone else but me!

"Clyde?" Craig said waving his hand in fount of my face making me smile up at him a bit sleepy, "dude you been sleepy for weeks now" Kyle mumbled worried, "I'm fine!" I responded standing up earning Butters to open the door for us all.

"maybe you should stay with us this lunch so we can make sure your eating..." Stan stated "hey if you don't want the food I wouldn't mind taking it" Kenny added earning a slap from Kyle. "No bad Kenny, Clyde needs to eat!" he said annoyed.

"guys I really don't need to, I'm fine" I responded but as if I didn't say anything Craig dragged me out of the classroom walking over to the lunch room. I couldn't even reach for my phone since Craig would be nosy and take it away from me.

Craig leaded me to our table that I haven't been at for weeks as Token went to get me and Craig our lunch, "is it b-because of D-Damien?" Tweek question making me look over at him. "what you mean Tweekers?" I asked seeing him twitching "w-well ever since y-you guys started dating y-you seem to be more s-sleepy" he responded as Kyle walked over with two coffees passing one to Tweek.

sighing I gave up trying fighting the guys as they gave me my food and ate their own keeping their eyes on me, I felt like I was a real baby at the table!

"Damien is sweet and I have been eating, I've been eating at home and the mornings" I responded to Tweek's question, "he's Sweet?!" Stan and Kyle burst out laughing at my words, I cross my arms annoyed at the two, "he's pretty sweet at sucking..." Kenny mumbled with a smirk making me glare at him.

"what you mean by that?!" I hissed out as Kenny looked over at me "oh shit you guys are dating I kinda forgot" Kenny mumbled grinning, "so Kenny fucked Damien what's a shock" Craig stated as if it wasn't a big thing!

Damien better explain this!

it's the end of the school day and I can't help but give Kenny death stares as well with Damien a bit annoyed, as I got outside I felt someone wrap their arms around me knowing it was Damien who was already nuzzling his head on my neck and shoulder.

I sigh turning around seeing Damien pouting at me "where were you? I was waiting all lunch for you" Damien said upset, "I was dragged the to lunch room to eat, and you need to explain why Kenny says your pretty sweet at sucking!" I responded angry.

Damien stared at me for a second before sighing "Babe that was years ago and it isn't a bad kind of-" I cut Damien off speaking as I ripped his hands off me, "go fuck Kenny I'm done!" I hissed out running away to my house not even saying a word to Craig who called after me.

as I got home I couldn't help but rush upstairs meeting Damien's red eyes staring back at me, "Damien I said-" I was cut off by Damien's lips as he grip my body moving me to my bed throwing me down.