Ike x firkle - 3 (part 2)

(Requested by @manager_bri which is a fluff)

Months went by as Ike and Firkle has began super best friends or that's how Ike called them, stealing his older brother's name for him and Stanley.

"Ike your going to fall" Firkle stated with a sweet smile as the two were at the monkey bars while Ike was standing above trying his best not to fall.

"I am so not, don't you have faith in me?" Ike chuckles taking small steps while the smaller male sat on the ground cross legged with his drawing book in his lap.

Firkle was known to draw than join in playing but Ike didn't mind, he was just glad to talk to the small Goth while he played but little did Ike know that all those times while Firkle choose to draw instead he was drawing Ike each time.

"Fine, but is you fall I ain't going to baby you" he stated boldly as he finished up his drawing of Ike as the raven had grown feelings for the taller male.

The blue hoodie boy jumped down in front of Firkle while he grins "see, now ho-" Ike was cut off as he heard the school bell rang making him sigh as the two knew it was home time.

"See you tomorrow?" Firkle mumbles packing up his book ready to leave but before he had a chance, Ike placed his hand on his shoulder "w-wait how about you come over at mine?" He offered wanting to spend more time with the goth.

Firkle stood there in thought blushing slightly as this would have been his first day going to Ike's house "s-sure" he whispers quietly feeling his small heart beat faster.

The two began to walk beside each other chatting away forgetting the world around them until Firkle felt his eyes widen from his small hand being held by Ike's much stronger hand as if in a protectively way, "let's go get some ice cream first!" The happy boy grins.

Firkle wasn't a sweet person but agreed anyway as they enter the small store that some older teenagers were already inside, Firkle felt a little uncomfortable being in such a public place as he held Ike's hand tightly who only smiled at him.

Ike soon ordered a coffee ice cream for Firkle as he had the bubblegum flavour before taking Firkle outside to sit on the chairs.

"Your really cute when your shy" Ike pointed out which only made the pale boy blush darker "is that bullshit I smell? Gosh better close that mouth Ike" he responded and began to eat his own treat.

Ike smiles watching the goth take small licks, before smirking "hey Firkle watch this" he chuckles making sure his best friend watch before taking a bite into the ice cream which the goth gasp.

"That is so damn wrong! Your meant to lick it! Not bite it!" Firkle snapped which only made Ike laugh loudly leaving a annoyed Firkle.

"G-gosh I better practice then!" Ike laughed making his own little 'dirty' joke which only left Firkle confuse at what Ike meant.

Time went by as the two finished their frozen treat and was at Ike's house, Firkle slowly took of his shoes seeing a older teenager on the couch who stared at them, "so you must be Firkle? I'm Kyle" he stated with a much matured tone.

Kyle had smart hair with had small curls at the bottom, it was also noticeable for Firkle to see the pierced eyebrow which he found awesome.

"Oh! It's nice to meet you to!" Firkle quickly responded before feeling his cold hand being returned to Ike's warm hand as he was dragged upstairs "don't bother us!" Ike shouted downstairs before closing his bedroom door and grins at Firkle who blushes darkly while looking around the bedroom.

A whole gaming computer with anime posters behind it, his car was a race car style, and the room was filled with red or blue.

"Wow... in my room I only have a bed and a few books" Firkle mumbles sitting down on the comfy bed before seeing Ike had joined him.

"Oh yah? Well how about you sleep over tonight?" Ike asked with a slight blush across his cheeks.

Firkle shook his head knowing he wouldn't be able to cope being in another place until he flinch seeing Ike's hand intertwined with his own hand.

"Please?... I wanna spend more time with you" Ike mumbles as the two felt their hearts beating faster, "I.. I wanna spend more time with you to" Firkle responded quietly as the two smile.

The small goth felt Ike'a hand about to leave as he gulp shyly "a-actually I want to say something... it been on my mind couple of days now..." Firkle admitted not sure if he was about to ruin his only friendship.

Ike sat there with a smile and held tighter to Firkle hand, "you can tell me anything" he mumbles.

Firkle took a deep breath as he close his eyes too embarrassed to look at his crush, "I.. like you..." he said not hearing anything as he say there holding Ike's hand not feeling him moving as well.

Feeling his heart beat faster thinking Ike had the most disgusted face expression right now before feeling a pair of lips against his making Firkle shot his eyes open seeing Firkle pull away with the most adorable smile ever "I like you to Firkle" he whispers before hugging Firkle.