Down Three-way

UNEDITED

--------------------

I couldn't believe what was happening. If I was correct. My mate and my fuck body wanted to fuck me. Together?

"Are you guys serious or are you playing with me?" I looked at them skeptically.

Jackson threw Zayn a quick glance before looking at me seriously.

"Were not playing."

I sat back on the couch before I could lose my balance. It seems I'd forgotten what balance was.

"I think I need to think about this." I rubbed my head of the pending headache.

Being the asshole that he is Zayn puts in his two cents. "Do you really? We both know we make you wet. So tell us. What's there to think about mate?"

Fuck me in the eight hole, he was right. But not willing to let him see or feel the conflictions within me I give him a glare.

"Don't pretend you know me."

Giving me an intense body inspection he looks deeply in my eyes. He licks then bites his lower lip leaving an imprint. "Let me then."

Fuck I couldn't argue with that. Staying speechless Jackson ends up putting his two-cents in. "Please let us fuck you June." His eyes plead with me.

Damn. I couldn't argue with that. "Um?"

"Have you forgotten what speech is?" Zayn raises his eyebrows at me.

I glare at him. "Of course." Truthfully, I had. Who wouldn't if her two sexy lovers wanted to fuck her. At. The. Same. Time.

I shake my head to stop it from running wild. Who knows what planet it would land on. But speaking of this disaster waiting to happen. Was I really so against it? I mean, I've had both males so was it so unbelievable to have a test of both at the same time. I start to think of the first time Jackson fucked me. It was when he found me sticking out of Zayn's room. So technically, by fucking both in different settings was like fucking both at the same time. Right? I'm snapped out of my trace by a voice.

"An answer today will surface." Zayn crosses his arms making the muscles pop.

I scowl at him. "Unlike some people. It takes more than seeing a pretty face to jump in bed with someone."

The comment doesn't seem to faze him as he shrugs. Seeing as it wasn't going to get under his skin enough to call this off I sigh in defeat. But to be honest, did I want him to call it off? Getting up I make my decision, before I could change my mind.

"Fine lets do it." I let out a big breath happy to relieve that mental weight. But wait, I suddenly remember what Zayn told me about talking to other guys. Let alone fucking them.

"Don't you know that it would hurt me to see you with other girls! How would you feel if I was with other gu-." I didn't even get to finish before he roughly pushed me against the wall. Pain shot up in my back and I let out a painful gasp.

"Don't you dare go near any guys do you understand." He whispered harshly. He roughly took a hold of my chin and made me look at him before he took the hand back to my shoulder and shook me. "I said do you understand!"

"I still don't understand something Zayn. Why now? You've always made your point where you stood about seeing me with other males. Let alone fucking them! So why Jackson?"