Huff & Puff

Unedited! WARNING... MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! Happy Reading!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck me. Why does this keep happening? Is this what karma feels likes? Like, I'm I paying some kind of price for having too much fun with Suzanna and Jackson? I really thought we were making progress. I get up not wanting to be caught out here crying. I checkout my outfit and approve of the perfect state it's still in. Even though Jackson and Suzanna have seen me in the outfit, I still want to make sure nothings out of place. I walk backwards till I can't see Zayn's door before I turn around. If Zayn thinks he can play me, he has another thing coming! I get to Jackson's door and pause. Taking deep breaths I try to think things through. Is this what I want or is this just to get back at Zayn? If I'm honest, its both. I let out a long sigh. Mastering all the courage I can I open the door. There sitting across from each other talking are my two-favorite people. They stop talking and stare at me in surprise. Suzanna jumps out of bed and comes to me.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Suzanna grabs my hands concerned. I briefly look at Jackson and his eyes are intense and knowing. I hold our gaze as I pull Suzanna into a tight hug. Our breasts press together bringing some kind of happiness to the sadness I'm filling.

"Nothing. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Okay." She looks unsure, but nods her head.

Continuing my eye battle with Jackson I grab Suzanna's face and pull her into a hard kiss. Her full lips are soft and smooth as they cover my own. Closing my eyes I relish in the moment. I could taste her minty breath with every flick our tongues.

My eyes pop open when I feel Jackson's presence behind me. He run's his hand down my spin to my lower back. Going lower he softly grabs my ass and starts massaging it. I let out a strangled moan as I lean back towards him, pulling Suzy with me. I'm content as I feel the intimacy of being sandwiched. As Suzanna's hands travel down my side eventually gripping my other ass cheek. I let out more cries of pleasure. Jackson drops his head and starts sucking on my neck. He keeps me in place when I start squirming. Letting his other free hand be known, he slides it down my side. His hand gets between us casually touching my throbbing nob. He turns it and gives Suzy's the same attention. Since we we're close to the same height, when he start's rubbing her slit the friction affects me as an afterthought. We both cry out and move closer together. I pull away from her mouth my lips partially bruised. Turning my head I coax Jackson into another passionate kiss. He continues his savage assault on her clit as he bestows his cruel kisses. Our tongues battle for dominance, both of us unwilling to submit.

Yes. Maybe this fuck fest is what I need. I was foolish to think Zayn would change that quick. Pulling away I untangle from them. Grabbing their arms I pull them to the bed. This is it.

"Assume fuck submission." Jackson commands us. We scrabble on the bed and get on our knees. We put our tongues out and wait for new instructions. Jackson grabs some tape and binds our hands and feet. After his done he grabs his flogger and stands before us. He looks at us approvingly.

"Suzanna won't you suck her tongue for me?" He directs with an edge to his voice. She turns slightly and without warning sucks my tongue in her mouth. I let out a gasp then moan at the foreign feeling. This was the first time someone's ever sucked on it solely. I close my eyes and go to kiss her only to get lightly flogged. I open them and look at Jackson in shock.

"That was a warning kitty." He wags his hands finger.

I smile sheepishly and bow down in shame. "Sorry."

I cock my head waiting to know what he wanted us to call him.

"Sorry chief. Both will refer to me as such until further notice." He commands.

"Yes chief." We both respond.

He nods approvingly. "Now I want you." He points at me.

I do as I'm told and wait for more instructions. He hear him move till his standing behind me. He moves the flogger over me then gives me a small spank. I move slightly as I wait in anticipation. Turning my head I catch him in time to see him smash his lips with Suzy. Seeing them while laying in this position makes me juices flow even more. He stops for a second only to help her turn around. Slamming back inside me he picks up pace. My boobs move to the fast rhythm. This was definitely what I needed. I let out a frustrated cry as he pulls out only to slam into Suzy. She throws her head back, her face screwed in pleasure. I watch transfixed and frustrated until he starts fucking me with his fingers.

"Yes. Just like that." I groan.

He starts taking turns fucking me and Suzanna. He double dips as he smacks our asses.

I really liked this new Jackson. I moan out in pleasure.

Moving closer to Suzanna I seize her lips as Jackson pleasure's us as one. Eventually we all come undone. Me with Jackson's skillful fingers and Suzy with his large throbbing stick. I cry out in ecstasy when I see all the cum dripping from Suzanna's pussy. He pulls out and quickly unties us and we all collapse on the bed spent.

I was glad we were off for summer break or else I wouldn't have been able to concentrate. I look over and see Suzanna passed out with her legs sprawled on top of Jackson.

"Thanks for being our glue." He pulls me close and kiss's my neck.

I smile happy tears filling my eyes. "Always chief."

The chuckle he lets out rocks my back. "Jackson's fine again."

I close my eyes with the feeling that something was missing.

-------

I'm having an amazing dream when I hear the door slam to the wall. My eyes pop wide open when I see the culprit. I quickly cover up as I feel Zayn's fury directed at us.

"What. The. Fuck!" He lets out a growl that seems to shake the whole bedroom.

Oh shit. We're fucked.

-----------------

This chapter was rushed, but when I edit it, I'm definitely adding more! I hope you guys still love it! What do you guys think is going to happen now that Zayns caught them?? I'm glad I won't be in the room!(;