Three Is a Company

Caution: Extra Steamy! You've been warned!

-----------------------

'This was so hot', they kept pressing their delicate lips to each other. They stopped and looked at me curiously, before they grabbed my head, pressing our lips together as three.

The blonde pulled away running her hands down my back. It sent a shiver of thrill through me making me press my lips deeper on the brunette. She moaned pulling me close and running her hands through my hair as I grabbed hers. The blonde started to take my clothes off only pausing when it was to separate her friend and me. We stopped for a second letting her take the top off of me. The brunette ran her hands down my body and slipped it up my skirt. She pulled away from our kiss.

"Fucking A you're so wet." She pulled me towards her by the neck and locked her lips on mine once more. Bringing her lower lip to my mouth I started sucking on it.

"Fuck this is hot!" The blonde said. I looked at her and her eyes were glazed over and when I looked back at the brunette she was panting in want.

This was going too slow.

"Strip." I said looking at her, before I turned back to the blonde. "You to."

They happily obliged and took off they're clothes with a speed only werewolves possessed. I grabbed the back of the blondes neck and pulled her in for a light kiss, before giving the brunette the same. They helped me pull off my clothes and now we were all naked. I looked at the blonde and we bite our lips knowing what we were going to do. We both turned and laid the other girl down. Slowly we placed kisses from her neck to till we reached her breast. Each of us took a nipple in our mouth sucking it greedily. She arched her back letting out a moan. Wanting to make use of my hands I slide them down her soft curvy body loving the shiver she makes the lower I go. When I reach my destination I start playing with her knob. At first I row it around slow, before I start to increase my pace.

"Fuckkk." She said. The other girl had slipped her hand inside her and was going back and forth. She started thrashing around that we had to hold her down as we continued. I moved up and pressed my lips to hers concealing a moan coming from her soft lips. I moved from her lips as the other girl took my place and moved down till I had her pussy in my view. I stuck out my tongue and quickly licked her knob, making her cry out. I grabbed her thighs and brought her closer to my mouth, I licked the knob again, but this time I sucked it into my mouth. As I moved my hands all grabbing her nice firm ass, I sucked her deeper into my mouth.  I kept slowing the pace then speeding it up till she let out a final cry of ecstasy cumming into my mouth. I made sure to take she gave till she was done.

After that we all took our turns pleasuring each other till we were spent.

"Damn girl, now I know why he can't let you go. You are more then worthy." Was the last thing I heard, before we all fell asleep.

After waking up I drove the girls back to the school and we went our separate ways.

A realization came to me. I need to talk to my cousin Marie and see if I can join her pack, since she understands more about being rejected only for it to be a lie. I can't believe this guy that was obsessed, with her tried to be her mate. I'm happy that James is truly hers.

He seems nicer.

I made up my mind to give her a call when I get home.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry its short my loves, but I'll make it longer when I start editing!! Hope you enjoy it!

Check out my other stories and you can find my published book Rejected Then Un-Rejected on Amazon for kindle!:)