Animals

Unedited! Animal to Animal pound session about to happen, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED plus EXTRA

-----------

After Suzanna agreed to keep the affair a secret June pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She pulled back and gazed back at her with a smirk. "Mind if we use you once in a while?"

Suzanna quickly shook her head with eagerness. "I'm so in!"

I looked at Jackson with a bright smile. "What do you think Jax." He walked over to us and looked at me running his hands through my hair.

"Are you sure?" He asked me. Even knowing that I shared others with my mate, he was still considerate to my feelings and that made me feel warm inside.

I looked at him with happiness. I didn't know if I loved him or not, but it wasn't far from it. "Yes, but only if you also agree."

He leaned down and captured my lips then looked me deep in the eyes. "Whatever makes you happy my dove."

I beamed.

"Okay, with that decided let's help Suzanna have some release. I brought Jackson's lips to my own in a demanding kiss before pressing them to Suzanna's with the same energy. There was only one way to do this and it was through trust. Something I didn't have with mate.

Deciding that a line was already crossed as soon as she sucked his dick, I pressed all of our lips together, before separating mine so they could explore their first as one. As Jackson kissed Suzanna I didn't feel any jealousy since one of his hand was on my nipple massaging it and at the same time pulling them only to release them. As Long he was touching me when we were with another person I wouldn't mind as much when it came to sharing him. I knew this situation was like mine and Zayn's with him wanting to share me, but at least we decided this one altogether.

Zayn pulled back from Suzanna. "Lay down." He told her and she did. He motioned me to lay beside her and took post on her other side. As we lay in a sandwich he took my hand and sled it down her body positioning it on her clit and kept going till he was at her heat. He tentatively sled his hand inside her and cursed.

"She's dripping wet already." He said looking at me then at her in bewilderment. Wanting to feel it myself, we switched hands and I cursed agreeing. Just the thought that we made her so horny made my juices start up, but this was Suzanna's turn.

When we switched back my hands were wet and I used that to my advantage as I circled her clit then started rubbing it faster. Jackson took two fingers inside her all the way to the top till he felt her hood. Giving her no warning he started rubbing her top wall vigorously. This hit Suzanna's body with a bolt of pleasure. How was it possible to feel this much? They both learned down and took a nipple and she arched her back moaning. She thrashed around on the bed for what seemed like forever till she finally came hard tears sliding out her eyes. She clasped back on the bed, with sweat covering her body as her pleasure died down. She smiled and looked gratefully at June and Jackson and saw their chests moving up and down as they were panting hard. They smiled back happily as Jackson scooped June up running her body over Suzanna till she was in the middle. They all spooned towards Jackson and it was lights out.

I woke up feeling energized. There was nothing better than a night of great sex. Looking to my left I had a sleeping Suzanna and to my right was Jackson and both were spooning me. I slowly detached their arms and legs from my body so I didn't wake them up. After succeeding they both cuddled in opposite sides of each other. I had a King bed thankfully so that gave me room to escape without waking either on.

Scooting off the bed till I was to the edge I quietly got to my feet. I tip toed to my dresser to grab a crop top and booty shorts then crept my way to the bathroom to shower. It wasn't as long as I wanted or usually took, but I wanted to be gone and return quickly so we could have a morning session. I could feel myself getting wet, but this couldn't wait. First I wanted to go for a run to clear my head on situations I keep getting myself in. I started out agreeing to share Zayn so that he wouldn't reject me and we could still be mates, then unleashing my inner demon that always had a thing for Jackson, now finally what happened with Suzanna and agreeing to keep it going as a secret. Yes, I definitely needed a run to clear my head before I ended up agreeing to another absurd idea.

Coming out of the bathroom I made sure not to wake the two sleeping bodies as I left the room. The hallway was quiet as it was too early for anybody to be up walking besides the pack guards. I walked through the pack house till I got out and was breathing in the fresh air. The best thing about living in the forest was the naturel smell that was always in the air. My favorite was the grass after it rained.

Thankfully being a werewolf had its benefits as the cool early morning cold felt more like a warm breeze. I made my way to the forest and took my clothes off setting them nearby so I could transform into my gray wolf. After my body was done rearranging I grabbed my clothes in my mouth, making sure not to slobber on them.

As I ran through the damp cool forest I embraced the wind that traveled through my fur as I became a part of the trees. My paws felt and embraced the mud as my nails dug through the ground making the earth a part of me.

Me being me and not noticing my surroundings I ran too far. I guess that was the biggest thing my cousins Arie and Nora had in common with me. We liked to lose ourselves in nature. As I was running and enjoying what the forest gave, I was attacked out of nowhere. We started throwing paws at each other, but the other person seemed to be blocking mine instead of fighting back. As I felt the sparks I stopped pushing them off me. Zayn! What was he doing here and at this time of the morning?

He got on top of me and as much as I tried pushing him off me, his massive size wouldn't let me badge. Pushing him off me and getting back on all fours, I felt relief but it was short lived as he jumped on the other side of me and quickly mounted me.

I yelped in surprise and tried to struggle, but couldn't deny the sweetest the sparks ignited on my mate bond. I couldn't help moaning as he quickly stuck his shaft in my warmth.

I knew I was going to be in heat soon, and I wasn't excited. Don't get me wrong, I used to be, but that was when I wanted my mate more than life itself, but now I was unsure. The heat made females and males go crazy as long as they were unclaimed. It also didn't matter who they got the relief from as long as there was one. Thankfully, it only lasted three days. My cousin Marie having been through it herself always warned me to get marked as soon as I found my mate to avoid drama, but things didn't go as planned of course.

As Zayn fucked me in my wolf form I remembered he wouldn't be able to pull out till he was completely soft, which didn't happen as soon as he came sadly.

I moaned as I felt his hard long strokes penetrate my insides till I came sooner than I thought. Usually it took me a while, but since my heat was coming I couldn't last long.

As I milked him I could fell him tense before he starts emptying globs of cum inside me. Just the thought it had me cumming again and again till he was done. Thankfully I was on birth control or I would be pregnant with the way Zayn and Jax came in me.

We go a couple more rounds till we lay down spent. As he softens he slips out of me and we shift back with him spooning me. He lays his head on top of mine in a show of dominance as I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

------

Was in a hurry to update so I didn't go into more detail, will perhaps do that when I get it finished and edited! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it(;