Arrival

Unedited!! Enjoy loves!

------------------------------

Why would she run away? I thought everything was decided and she was going to choose me. What the fuck! Was I the only one that felt how amazing it felt to finally be connected. I glance over at Jackson and notice his sadness. Rolling my eyes I mind-link the pack to wake the fuck up and find their Luna. Since I've marked her they had to recognize her as their Luna. She unknowingly became the most important thing other than the Alpha to the pack. Shit she was more important. There were bound to be retaliations within the pack. As they all surround me in confusion I let them know that June is their Luna. There are surprise gasps before they start murmuring. Some were unsure but the rest seem to be happy to know a Luna was found. They were the most prized pack member.

"Silence!" I glare at them. They stop and look at me with guilt, which I ignore. "She's run away. I need most of the pack warrior's to team up for this search, while the rest patrols!"

They gasp in shock and the murmur continues. I could already feel the energy shift in the pack. If I couldn't even keep the most important member of the pack safe, who was I to tell them what to do.

"I don't care what it takes. You will search day and night until you're Luna is found!" I growled out. Fuck those who thought they were going to do anything to me. I was ready to tear anyone apart. Just from frustration alone. I didn't care if they were in my pack or not. June had to be found and I wasn't going to let anyone rest until then. As they felt my power they gave me nods before scattering. I looked over at Jackson and he was in a daze. I scoffed and walked away; he wasn't of any use to me at the moment.

---------

Jackson

What the fuck? June was gone? I was in such a daze I didn't notice everything that was going on. Feeling a tag on my shirt I look down at Suzanna in confusion.

"What the fucks going on? June's gone?" I nod my head with no emotion. Everything that recently happened felt like a dream. One minute we were all happy the next a storm rolled in.

"How could she be gone? Wasn't she with you guys?" I didn't think to ask her how she knew as I stayed in shock. Shaking my head I pat her on the head as I walk away without providing an answer. Besides, I didn't know much.

----------

June

As I tiredly arrive at my cousins pack I'm stopped by a good amount of pack warriors. More than my pack had. It seems my cousins pack has grown. One steps forward. His wearing gold armor with a wolf howling at the moon on his chest like the rest. Okay now, my cousin sure knew how to rule. But I was wondering how they were able to shift with what they had on. He seemed to sense my thought process and smirked.

"You're trespassing. State your name and business." His voice was deep and fierce.

"June and I'm here to see my cousin, your Luna Marie." I said tiredly.

He nods stepping up to me to shake my hand.

"Welcome to the Red Brazen Pack miss." He winks before telling the pack to let me through. Letting them know he would be escorting me; we go on our way with a few members following behind. I guess they didn't trust outsiders that much. After fifteen minutes we get to the pack house and he nods his goodbye. Not with out looking at me with interest, of course. I roll my eyes. I knew I was sexy, but shoo! I had enough boy trouble as it was!

I walk through and look around me in wonder. My cousin really had great taste when it came to decorations. There were red banners around, but they didn't take away the beauty of the place. They actually enhanced its beauty. I walk around the place passing pack members that look at me warmly, but with caution in their eyes. Yeah, they definitely didn't trust outsiders. Deciding to take cover from the question eyes I walk into an entertainment room. I notice that it's surprisingly empty. I see a girl looking at a mirror and talking to herself. I couldn't make out much about what I saw looking back at her. I figured it was my imagination.