Twice Insecure

UNEDITED

-----------------

"Alright fellas! I hope you brought your wallets, because its going to be one hell of a night!" Zayn told us as he mentioned for us to settle in the sits.

"Fuck yeah!" Their friend Tony said giving him a high-five.

"I'm looking to score some numbers and more, if you know what I mean." Chad their other friend said with a smirk.

"Don't worry, I'm like you. I'm just here to appease the lust our friends have so they can leave me alone." Brad nudged me giving me a small smile.

I chuckled giving him a nod of approval at knowing one of my friends wasn't a total jock.

They all sat down and joked around for a minute until Troy arrived back at the tables with another girl who had a cart full of beers and different drinks.

"My man Troy!" Zayn said pulling him down to sit by him. "Sent you to get drinks and you come back with drinks and company!" He said eyeing the girl appreciatively. She had nice curves and big breasts. Although she was sexy as hell Jackson could only think of one woman.

"Hey sexy. Why don't you go get us some girls. One for the pole and the others for us to enjoy." Zayn pulled her close and squeezed her ass. "Maybe I can enjoy you later." He growled mimicking it with his teeth.

I rolled my eyes. 'typical'. But the more he spent with other girls the more time it left him with June, so he wasn't that bothered.

The girl left and that's when everyone started taking shots. "Okay fellas I would like to say how grateful I'm to have you all. Thank you for being the best boys a men can have."

"Alright we get it!" Brad said and we all laughed.

Zayn gave him a mock glare. "For that I would like to say thanks to everyone, but Brad!" we laughed again as Brad gave all of us the finger. "Saluda my brothers!" We all put out beers up and brought them together saying the words. Soon the girl returned with a girl for each of us and one that climbed on the pole getting down to business.

"Yes, now this is a party!" Tony said grabbing one of the girls to him and making her giggle. The rest of the guys did besides me and Brad.

"Oh come on boys. Don't be mood killers! Grab a girl and lets have some fun!" Zayn said this and motioned the remaining girls to come to us. Brad and I looked at each other with faces of despair. The girls came over and sat on our unwilling laps.

'Great.'

Junes going to love hearing about this. My wolf said and I prayed she wouldn't find out.

"How about a lap dance for the rigid Jackson." Zayn motioned with his beer and gave the girl on his lap a wink. All he could think about was getting the girl off, but that might come off as suspicious. I smiling sarcastically at him.

"Don't worry. I give great dances." She winked at me as she got off my lap and straddled it instead.

The boys made noises as they looked at the scene. Besides Brad that is, he seemed to be as uncomfortable. As she moved on my lap and the other guys went back to seeing their dates dance I grimaced internally at the situation. "I know what will make you feel better." She whispered in my eyes. Before I could decipher what she meant she captured my lips catching me off guard. I could hear the boys celebrating her kiss as I pushed her off me making me stand up. I stood up wiping my lips. 'This couldn't be happening.'

"What the hell?" I asked her disgusted.

"Oh come on saint Jackson, have a little fun!" Zayn jabbed while sipping his drink. He was seriously getting on my nervous.