Confrontations

Hi loves!! Here you go! Thanks for the patience and HAPPY READING!!

HOW I IMAGINE HER HAIR, AND MAYBE HER?

-------------------

I wake up with the realization that I had dosed off while thinking of a solution to a problem. I shoot up in bed. Shit! I look around and realize this isn't my room. As I twist my body to my left I see brown hair poking out of the covers. I slowly lift it off and sigh in relief knowing it was just Suzanna. I drank so much yesterday and was paying for it today. As I try to unsuccessfully rub the hangover from my head I shake a still sleeping Suzanna.

"Hey wake up." My voice comes out groggily.

She pulls the cover over her head. "Not yet. Five more minutes please."

I smirk rolling my eyes. "No, now. I really need your help. As the future Luna I command it." Frankly, I didn't know if that title was still mine to be honest.

She sat up giving me daggers. "Fine! I'm up your highness." She did a mock bow. "Just to let you know I'm not a morning person whatsoever."

"Why thank you for the information." I smirked copying her bow.

"So what do you need from me." She asked pulling the covers over her chest.

My mood immediately turned sour at the memory of my brief talk with Zayn. I put my feet out the bed first then pushed myself off to the floor. "First question. Can I borrow some clothes?"

She gave me a nod. "Yeah, just grab whatever you want."

I put on some black shorts and a long-sleeved blue shirt then walked out of the closet.

"Thanks, I didn't want to put on last night's dress. I promise to return it." I told her as I resumed my place on the bed sitting cross-legged across from her.

She waved it off. "No problem, that's what friends are for. Now what's going on?"

"I think Zayn's onto me." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and continued the rest of my sentence. "He said he found a button in my room and accused me of seeing someone else."

She sat up quickly her eyes wide with surprise and a little fear. "What did you say? Wait hold on. This conversation requires my full attention and right now I'm half full." She said looking done at her naked body.

I giggled. Who knew she was funny. I haven't known her for long, but I could tell we were going to become the best of friends. I mean, she was already my confidant.

She quickly got up from the bed and went to her closet to grab some sweats and a tank top.

"Okay I'm ready, continue." She said sitting vertical from me.

"Like I said his onto me and I don't know what to do. I need to come up with a plan pronto!" I looked at her anxiously biting my fingers. It was a bad habit but I didn't it whenever I was extremely nervous.

"Yup. That is a sticky pickle you're in. I can't imagine what he would do if he found out you really were doing something and worse yet, with his best friend." She said leaning back on the bed.

I felt the blood flash out my face. It would be a disaster and I wasn't ready for it. Jackson and I never planned this but I didn't want it to end so soon.

"I'm stuck between revealing the truth or telling a lie. I really don't know what to do!" I threw my hands up in defeat.

She looked at me thoughtfully. "Does he have to know?"

I raised an eyebrow at her question. "What do you mean? I think he already knows."

"He only knows what he found in your room and decided to speculate. What if we throw him off the scent, so to speak."