Spice

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE:)

Follow my FB PAGE to get EARLY UPDATES Woott!!:)) ----> FB: https://www.facebook.com/HadynRose23/

Find me Blogging (Mental Health & Lifestyle) here! ---> https://reginaakello.wixsite.com/soove/blog

Sooo UNEDITED, BUT Y'ALL LOVE ME ANYWAYS (;

-------------------

June's POV

I woke up and yawned stretching my arms over my head with my eyes still closed. Even though I felt mentally tired, physically I felt great! My body feels sore, but in a good way. I smiled thinking about how it hasn't felt like this in a while. Wait why I'm I naked? I usually sleep in my thongs. All of a sudden I remembered what happened the night before. My eyes snapped open so fast it almost hurt.

Oh my gosh, I'm so dead!

I can remember crying and having an argument with Jackson, but then I remembered the sex and that made me smile a little.  That was the best sex I've had, even Zayn couldn't satisfy me the way Jackson did last night. I had only ever had one or two orgasms with Zayn in one setting, but with Jackson I had so many that I couldn't remember.

I quickly wipe the big smile that was about to appear on my face when I thought about what my mate was going to do to me if he found out. Wait, what if he didn't find out? If his allowed to have sex with other people and put me in it, then its only right that I do the same.

He just doesn't have to know about it.

I quickly push myself out of bed and before I know it my legs give out and I stumble to the floor when I stand up. Holy balls! He seriously give it out good! Too good. I sigh dreamily, before thinking about what a sticky situation I'm in. I crawl to the bathroom and start my bath.

"Looks like no shower today." I mumble to myself.

I push my self off the floor and get in the bath once it's nice and warm. I usually take hot baths, but I need it cool to relax my muscles. I pour some liquid soap before I lay back and relax. My bath only lasts for fifteen minutes before I slowly get out of the bath till I'm standing.

"Well looks like my legs are back." I sigh happily.

I go to my underwear plus bra drawer to grab some stuff, then go to my closet and grab some dark blue flower skirt and a black tank top. Since I washed my hair I leave it down wet and curly. I go to my mirror and apply light make up. Looking happy with my appearance I go grab my backpack before leaving for school.

Hopefully I can avoid Zayn today. Fingers crossed!

I get to school and go to my locker. Since I'm earlier then usual, I doubt Zayn would be here. He probably went round two with the girl. Glad I escaped that. I look over to his usual make-out spot and do a happy fist pump in my head when I don't see him. I don't know whats come over me, but I'm becoming less and less interested in being around my mate. One is because he wants to share me, and two because his a man-whore.

I leave my things in my locker since I have time, which I decide to use walking around and talking to my friends and exploring. I'm happily walking when I get pulled into the janitors closet.

I let out a surprised yelp and I'm about to scream, but the person mutes it with a rough kiss to my lips. My eyes pop open in surprise.

Zayns POV

MMM. I wake up feeling horny. Like that's new.

It's true. I'm a pretty horny person, and since I was appointed the alpha position it's gotten even worse. Sometimes I would even have 5 girls with me to satisfy me, counting my mate.