𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟻𝟼|𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝚊𝚠, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

Comenzar desde el principio

"Sixty days," Bright mumbled and looked at me. "Wow, should have done this a long time ago then you'd have been legally mine for a long time now. I'm sorry, bum-bum..."

"Don't be sorry, babe. The most important thing is that we'll be together to infinity and beyond," I smirked because I used his own words making Bright furrow his brows in the middle.

After more research and printing the necessary documents that we needed for our marriage, the next step would be informing both of the parents of our decision.

"Babe, let's invite our parents and friends tomorrow evening. We'll formally announce it to them and besides, we'd need their help for the preparations, too."

"Sure peaches, anything for my fiancé."

The next day came quickly and I buried myself in the kitchen to prepare some meals for our dinner tonight. Bright had already called everyone yesterday to inform them about the get together for the evening. Aside from that, he picked up the kids from the daycare because my hands were full and I can't leave the stove. Once they've arrived, I was tackled with big and warm hugs from the twins and from Bright himself—and they played in the living room.

We have crown roast of pork with mushroom dressing, prime rib with fresh herb sauce, slow-simmered burgundy beef stew, cranberry-orange roast ducklings, steamed mussels with pepper, and spaghetti meatballs for the twins. It was indeed a lot of work but Bright helped me cook and prepare earlier before heading down to the daycare, so we pretty much got everything almost done. For dessert, I opted for the easiest ones I could whip—a black forest trifle and pineapple cheesecake bars. Bright bought a blueberry pineapple shortcake from the store since it's also the twins' favorite.

At around seven in the evening, everyone had gathered around the dinner table and happily sharing the meals that I have prepared with my sweat and blood—okay, there was no blood in it and sweat, as well

At around seven in the evening, everyone had gathered around the dinner table and happily sharing the meals that I have prepared with my sweat and blood—okay, there was no blood in it and sweat, as well. We were having a very hearty meal and both Bright and I were getting excited and at the same time nervous about the announcement.

"Why are we having dinner on a weekday?" It was Drake who interrupted everyone. "And we're actually having a feast, this must be something special."

Bright and I looked at each other first before we turned our attention back to everyone who was already staring at us intently.

"We have an announcement to make," Bright started.

"Win's pregnant with triplets!!!" Chase screamed from his seat causing collected gasps in surprise, mouth slightly agape, confused faces but the parents were beaming from ear-to-ear—like they're excited to have more grandpups.

Chase's words sent me into my blushing state and Bright shook his head before giving Chase a glare. Man aimed a punch at Chase's arm making the other one almost stumble on his seat to dodge the fist and everyone was now even more confused. Oh, I wanted to slap Chase this time because of that mouth of his—and triplets, really? I don't think I could survive another pregnancy at this point in time and I'm pretty sure that we're not ready for another set of little chaos at home.