࿏☆nsfw alphabet☆࿏

⋆[Summary: I miss this trend... nsfw alphabet for Juuzou]

⋆[Warnings: sexually explicit content ahead]

⋆[Notes: For ya thisty-thirsty's ;)]

✘♤✘♤✘♤✘

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

     Juuzou is super cuddly after sex. Clingy. That's the perfect way to describe him. He'll latch on to you and snuggle into and insist that the both of you just stay in bed for the rest of the day, not matter what time it is when you both finish. He's pretty worn out after sex too so even if you do manage to get him out of bed, he probably won't be doing much. He'll shower with you and eat something at most and that's about it. He'll keep asking for kisses though. That's a given.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

     He doesn't really consider his body anything to brag about but if you told him he had  to chose something, he'd probably say his hands. He loves getting to hold yours and he loves running his fingers up and down your spine and watch you shiver at his touch. 

     As for you, he really likes your lips. He loves how plump and soft they are and he often finds himself imagining what it'd be like if he got to stitch them. He also really likes your arms too and how he always feels safe in them. You really are his home. 

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

     Canonical physical anatomy aside, Juuzou doesn't really think much about where he does it. He prefers getting to come inside you just because it feels best for him but he doesn't mind seeing a bit on your stomach or chest if any happens to come out at all. 

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

     Juuzou has zero sexual experience. You are in first in everything innocent and not. Teach him well. He learns quickly but he'll need a little practice (not that you mind).

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

     As stated before, no experience. He learns quickly though and he's really observative when it comes to what you like and seeing how you react. 

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

    Intimacy with Juuzou is very vanilla when it starts off and, although different interests are explored over time, positions don't really change. He mainly prefers anything where he can see your face or easy reach your lips. He's really sweet and enjoys kissing you when the heat of the moment becomes too much.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

     It's Juuzou. Of course he's goofy. He likes trying to make you laugh or tickling you when he's trying to get you in the mood and there has been a few occasions where he's let a joke or two slip. He feels like being able to make you laugh only makes the moment that much more enjoyable for the both of you. 

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

     There's actually not much down there for Juuzou to maintain and if there is, it's small and white making it barely noticeable against his skin.