࿏☆Touch☆࿏

[Warnings; Light nsfw, intimacy]

[Inspired by 'Sensitive' by @adoringwords on tumblr]

[Note; this takes place during :re]

[I apologize if he seems OOC, I haven't written for him in a while]

|~~~☆☆☆~~~|

『 You laid across your couch as the tv played quietly. There was a half-scripted baking show on that Juuzou usually loved to watch to give you ideas on what to make for him, but now the two of you were only half listening to. After a long, tiring day out in the field, you had Juuzou draped across your figure, legs tangled together with your hands gently playing with his raven locks, his face nuzzled into your chest.

He was exhausted after another awfully long and tiresome day in the field, an occurrence that seemed to happen more and more often due to recent ghoul activity. After such days, he could usually be found in your arms, silently basking in your warmth as you placed with his hair or soothed his aching muscles until he feel asleep atop you.

You smiled gently as you found your fingers absent-mindedly tracing the stitches on his arm before making your way up to his neck.

You feel him nuzzle closer to you as your nails gently circle over the stitches on his neck. You lean down and kiss the top of his head before lifting your hand back to his hair, but not before your fingers skim over the shell of his ear. You feel him turn away, completely hiding his face in your chest at the sudden movement, and he lets out a strained groan and a timid shiver racks his body.

You smirk slightly and move your fingers back to his ear, letting your nails trail over his ear once more before gently tugging his hair. He groans a little louder this time and you could feel the heat from his face through your shirt.

You feel him press himself against you and you let your fingers graze his neck.

'How interesting.'

You've never noticed this before. Juuzou seemed to be awfully... sensitive.

It wasn't that you two hadn't gotten physical before, but with him not being very accustomed to physical contact, his touch-starved nature was a pretty difficult wall to breech.

But, he was okay with touching as long as he was with you. As long as it came from you. But even so, not much else happened aside from the usual exchange of kisses on his face and on your hands. Not unless it's one of those late, special nights where Juuzou's neediness gets the best of him.

Only on those nights does he allow more than the usual. He just can't help it. With the way your hands feel on his heated skin and the feeling of your lips as they leave trails of heavenly wet kisses all across his body does he let go. He just absolutely loves waking up the next morning just to see those precious little marks you leave that he knows is your way of claiming him as yours.

But now seemed like it might be one of those times.

His reactions to the small action piqued your curiosity and you sat up a bit, just enough to give his hair a slightly harder tug as you run your tongue across his ear.

You hear him gasp against you, his face no longer buried in your chest and you watch in pure bliss as a blush spreads across his face, making its way down to his shoulders... and up to the tips of his ears.

You try again, this time gently running your tongue along it and he lets out a cute whine. You were proud of the reactions you were able to pull from your boyfriend and you planned on using this new found ability to the best of your advantage.

With every slow drag of your tongue, he let out a whine or whimper that made your heart melt. His face only grew redder and in no time you could feel his hands balling up the ends of your shirt as a protest against you.

Knowing now that the feeling of your warm, wet tongue against his ear could rile him up so easily made a pool of warmth begin to gather between your thighs.

"What do we have here?" you ask gently. "Looks like someone's a bit sensative right about here, hmm?" you tease gently against his ear, knowing full well that each word you spoke came out as a warm brush of air against his skin.

You feel him slowly begin to press against you. You sure knew how to rile him up, and you both knew it. Juuzou was usually not a very easy person to fluster, but watching as he rutted his hips against your thigh made your body begin to heat up.

It was only when you took the lobe of his ear between your teeth and gave it a gentle tug, your tongue twirling around the soft bite you had left that he had finally snapped.

You hear him let out a loud groan before you feel yourself being flipped over. He pushes you into the couch and, before you know it, he attacks your neck with needy kisses and little bites, his hips thrusting tirelessly against yours.

He pulls up your shirt (his shirt if we're being honest...) and grasps greedily at your shorts in an attempt to pull them down. Once their off, he flings them to an unknown corner of the room and you shiver as the cool air brushed over your newly exposed skin, only to be warmed suddenly by the feeling of his hands.

His hands wander over your body feverously, pawing and grasping at every inch of exposed skin he could find as his lips repeated press against yours in a heated kiss.

His fingers run over your soaking heat only once and he lets out a heated whine before pulling something out of his shirt.

"What are y-" But before you can finish, a slicing sound rings throughout the room before the cool air hits you.

"Hey! I really liked those!" You give the needy ravenette a pout. "I'll get you new ones." He responds, only half-focused on his words before you feel him rub against you.

"Need to be... inside..." Without warning, he plunges into you and lets out a desperate, heated groan. He watches in awe as you throw your head back, letting out a cry of his name.

His hands give each of your breasts a loving squeeze as he nibbles at your throat.

He was exhausted after a long day of work, but if were willing and able to rile him up like this, there wasn't much that he would say no to. He, of all people, didn't seem like one to be weak for teasing. Your teasing. And yet, his wandering hands on your heated skin told a different story. You had started something tonight. Something he would gladly     finish. 』