࿏☆Morning Lovin'☆࿏

⋆[Summary: You and Juuzou decide to enjoy last night's activities the morning after too ;)]

⋆[Notes: I love this pic so much! I also love the hc where Juuzou and his s/o have a tendency to make a lot of pillow forts and tend to use them for multiple purposes.]

⋆[Warnings: This contains nsfw/lime material. Do not read if that makes you uncomfortable!]

✘♤✘♤✘♤✘

『 A small whimper is followed by a yawn. They're both heard throughout the cozy fort of pillows and blankets before Juuzou groggily opens his eyes. He takes a minute to register his surroundings before a smile breaks out onto his face. 

Pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals as far as the eye can see. Just as he likes it. He sits up and yawns, stretching his arms over his head before letting them plop back down against his sides. He rubs the sleep from his eyes and spots his shirt not too far off, his pants and suspenders not another foot out of reach.

A pillow fort, clothes scattered aimlessly across the padded floor, him bearing nothing but he few remaining hair pins in his silky locks. That means...

A sly smile makes its way onto his face as last night's activities resurface in vivid sprites. He seemed to have a thing for building pillow forts, especially when you agreed to help him. They were however grand and complex he'd want them to be, usually consisting of more than just what the two of you owned. Luckily, people weren't usually too upset with you both, especially since Juuzou was involved. I mean, that's what his squad was there for, right? At least according to Juuzou.

He loved building them but they did have a tendency to take a lot of energy out of him, surprisingly. Once you two were situated inside the fort, limbs tangled around each other, holding the other as close as possible, it was then that he either got incredibly cuddly and sluggish or playful and quite handsy which usually lead to something much more intimate than a make out session. Not that they didn't occur occasionally as well.

His smile turns mischievous as he spots your sleeping form next to him, your hair giving away where you lay under a mount of sheets and other pillows. My, last night made quite a mess...

He let himself fall back into the pool of warm comfiness and his arms find your waist, pulling your back to his chest. You wake to the calming feeling of his nose nuzzling the sensitive spot between your shoulder blades. You giggle softly and you feel his smile press against your shoulder. He gently nudges your back with his forehead and his grip around your waist tightens a bit.

He hums, which soon turns to a giggle as you shimmy onto your back, letting him see your face. Your eyes stay closed as you feel him nuzzle into your neck and you bite your lip to keep you from laughing.

You feel him pull away before his fringe ghosts over your cheeks. His nose touches yours and you lazily drape your arms around his neck.

"Morning, (y/n)-chan~" he purrs against your lips before planting a light kiss against them.

You hum lightly as he proceeds to kiss your forehead, both of your cheeks, and your nose before his sweet morning voice reaches your ears again.

"(Y/n)-chan~" he whines quietly at your lack of response. 

You smile and lift your hands to his hair and begin to run your fingers through the soft strands.

"Yes?" you speak softly, your eyes not even flickering.

Despite your verbal response, Juuzou was still unsatisfied. He ducks his head to your neck and leaves a gentle trail of teasing kisses up and down your throat, brushing over each spot he knew drove you crazy. You feel him smirk against your skin as you readjust yourself, showing him you were desperately trying not to respond to him.

His kisses turn to light nips and gentle bites as his lips make their way down your body to your chest. You gently tug at his hair as he takes a sensitive bud in between his lips and sucks ever-so gently, bringing you to ecstasy. He watches as your back arches upward and he tugs at your bud with his teeth. You smile as he continues down your body, swiftly pulling the covers away from your frame and making his way over your tummy and to you hips. His hands gloss over your sides and he gently nips your hip bones. You can't help but let out a content sigh, followed by a curt whimper as he places a sweet kiss atop your pubic bone.

He looks up at you just as you place an arm over your eyes. He huffs in annoyance and your smile grows.

"(Y/n)-chan!" he whines, "Please wake up!" he pleads, but to no avail. 

You continue to stay silent, not moving unless moved.

It was then that you felt his hands run over your thighs. His fingers trail along the inside of your thighs, trailing ever so closer to a certain part of your body.

"Juuzou..." you mutter. 

He looks up to see you peering down at him with one eye open.

He smirks devilishly as he runs a finger over your slit, making you shudder.

"My, my. So wet, (y/n)-chan. Just like last night," your face begins to heat up as the desire in his eyes make you hotter all over. 

He crawls back up to you, letting his stitched lip linger over your ear before whispering a phrase that sends a wave of excitement through your spine. He playfully bites your ear, his voice matching his actions; playful. 

"Round two?"

All in all, let's just say that this is exactly how the two of you wished to spend each morning. 

Neither one of you moved from the pillow fort for the rest of the day. 』