࿏☆Bilingual☆࿏

⋆[Summary: Juuzou wants to learn a little more about what you do at CCG. He'll probably need a couple lessons to help him understand it completely. You don't really mind though, right?]

⋆[Warnings: none!]

✘♤✘♤✘♤✘

『 You inhale deeply, breathing in the scent of the fresh cup of coffee in your hand before sitting down at your desk. After taking a small sip from the cup, you let its warmth coat your tongue and start to warm you up from the inside out. Sometimes, there really was nothing better than this. 

You place the cup on the desk and continue typing the document that you had began only moments before getting up to get your coffee. You hum to yourself happily, reading the writing on the paper in front of you.

"Hm... French, huh?" 

A small smile dances across your lips as you begin to read over the paper. You raise you pen to your lips before placing the graphite tip down against one of the many small stacks of yellow stick notes that resided on your desk. Your pen seemingly moved on its own, translating the language that you read on the paper into a few others before you move to type each character on your keyboard.

You always loved learning different languages and French just happened to be one of your favorites. People would always ask you why you liked French so much but you always respond with the same answer.

"Something about it just pulls me in."

After graduating early from collage, thanks to your epic academic skills, you were able to earn a job at CCG as a translator. You loved the job from the moment you began. It allowed you to travel and see the world and you were able to review around five different languages a day.

Earlier this morning you had run into Seidou, a fellow co-worker. He had been carrying some documents that had just arrived from India, France, and Spain and, as required of your job, you took them back to your office to begin your daily workload.

That's right. You had an entire office to yourself. CCG apparently didn't need very many translators. Therefore, you got to translate everything by yourself. Unfortunately, this lead to quite a few late nights, but you were never the last one to leave your wing of the building. If anything, it just gave you a chance to listen to your music in peace. That is, unless you're interrupted by a certain someone.

You continue to type, eventually finishing the piece of paper in front of you. Once you had finished with that one, you moved it to the pile of completed papers behind you. You turn back around to grab a new sheet to begin only to come face to face with a certain white haired investigator.

You yelp as you stare at the boy in front of you, who simply gives you a wide, toothy grin.

"Jeez, Suzuya! How do you always manage to surprise me like that? I didn't even hear you come in!" you blink after recovering from the shock before deciding to straighten up a few papers on your desk.

The boy giggles, giving you a closed eyed smile and snickers before opening his mouth.

"I just wanted to come and say hi!" he says all too matter-of-factly, as if you should be used to his random pop-ups by now. In all honesty, you probably should have been. 

He takes a piece of candy out of his pocket and plops it into his mouth and you hear a small hum of content sound from behind his closed lips.

You smile shaking your head at his lack of response before putting aside the rest of the papers. It's true that some people say Juuzou's certainly not the most... normal out of your co-workers, but you were never really one for being normal. He always manages to make you laugh when you're together and it was rather nice to finally get to work with someone who was around your age. Those are a few of the reasons why the two of you had grown to be, what one would consider, quite close.