࿏☆Love to Hate You☆࿏

⋆[Summary: You find out what happens when you make Juuzou mad.]

⋆[Warnings: None!]

✘♤✘♤✘♤✘

『 You continue to stare at him, a look of pure hatred etched onto your features as you glare at him from across the glossy table. His piercing red orbs return your gaze with just as much intensity. The heat from your stares seem to course through your veins and resonate throughout your bodies, infecting the room with your implausible loathing.

The room had fallen silent long ago, leaving only the nervous, unsteady glances between the other anxious persons in the room and a very few unamused eye rolls from others that were all ready well familiar with your little... 'routine'.

"Umm-" a random voice peeped in, only to be harshly silenced.

"Shush!" came the sudden reply, plunging the room into another deadly silent atmosphere.

After a few moments, the silence was broken again. 

"Do they always do this?" came a timid whisper.

Someone lets out a deep sigh before responding. "Yup. Every time."

"But... she only... I don't understand this."

"Why are they even arguing in the first place?"

"No one knows. They've just always had this... negative energy between them."

"Yeah, apparently they used to be partners but their relationship got so out of hand they had to be separated for a while."

"Wow, that's insane!"

"Yeah, they still don't get along though."

"Okay, I understand that but... stopping an entire meeting over a piece of candy?"

"Give it back, (y/n)," Juuzou growls through gritted teeth and you suppress the urge to shiver at his threatening tone.

"Make me," you growl back with just as much vigor.

His eyes narrow and his glare turns deadly. You knew it was not a good idea to tease him, especially when his eyes darkened like this, but the opportunity was too good to miss.

Your frown turns to a sassy smirk as you bring the still-wrapped sweet to your face, giving Juuzou a perfectly clear view of the treat.

Your fingers fiddle with the ends before ever-so gently tugging at them. You hear him give a cat-like growl from across the table before you ever so slowly pull on the ends, making it unravel just a tad more.

"(Y/n)," Juuzou's voice darkens, making everyone else in the room jump in fear of his threatening aura. It seemed like he would snap at any moment.

"(Y/n), maybe you should stop... Juuzou's not one to fall for things like this..." but the anonymous plea fell deaf to your ears as you opened the treat all the way.

With a simple flick of your wrist the wrapper fell from your grasp and floated gracefully down to the ground. The whole room froze as you lifted the candy to your lips.