࿏☆Not Now, Juuzou☆࿏

Isn't he so pretty with black hair? I love him so much, he's so pretty ohmygosh-

Requested by SanIsMySea

[Request: Perhaps jealous Juuzou? Or needy Juuzou when Y/N is busy working ❤❤ i love your writing]

[I did a bit of both]

[Warnings; slightly suggestive themes in the beginning but none other than that, just a needy Juuzou, desperate for your attention]

[Notes: Thank you so much, darling, I'm so glad you enjoy my work : )❤]

|~~~❤~~~|

『 You knew he was at his limit. Just by the sound of his ever so slightly uneven breathing and the way his eyes glazed over, you knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Quiet whines and groans parted his plump lips every few seconds as he wriggled in place, his restless motion being the only sound in the room aside from you. Your eyes scanned over his form every few seconds and you watched as his fringe fell over his eyes, hiding the desperate look in his eyes from you.

"y/n..." your name left his mouth in a long whine as he made sure to stretch out each and every syllable, trying his best to keep your full attention.

You were surprised he managed to last this long. He usually never lasted more than two, sometimes three hours without your attention.

"y/n," his voice was more insistent this time as he spun in his chair so that he was now facing you entirely. 

"Please... I'm so bored," he whined once more, watching your hands diligently continue to fill out seemingly endless piles of papers and reports. 

"Can't you keep yourself busy for just a few more hours?" you retort, your voice smooth and steady which only seems to egg on the exasperation in his  reaction even more so.

"Hours?" he cried incredulously before throwing his head back, his raven locks flying around his face before settling in a tosseled heap around his head. 

No matter how much older he got nor what responsibilities plagued him day by day, he was still the same innocent, purely childish young boy you met only a few years ago.

Despite the never ending stream of work that seemed to accompany your profession, you couldn't forget that he was still human. And that you were as well. That's most likely why you couldn't help but feel a shred of sympathy for your lover, letting out a soft sigh as you place down your pen before reaching across the table and carding your hand through his hair.

He leaned into your touch instantly, letting a small hum sound from his throat as his eyes fell closed. He pressed his cheek to the palm of your hand and it was only then that you registered just how warm his skin felt against your chilled hand. They office had been experiencing difficulties with the buildings heater and it never failed to affect you in one way or another.

You basked in the warmth that he offered, running your thumb under his before be pressed a tender kiss to the base of your wrist.

"Does this mean I have your attention now?" Juuzou's eyes open to reveal a mischievous glint, full of pride at his assumed success, as his lips form a sly smirk.

Juuzou x Reader Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें