࿏☆Drunk Antics☆࿏

⋆[Summary: Juuzou isn't used to holding his alcohol and you find out the hard way...]

⋆[Warnings: Drinking/alcohol consumption (all partakers are of age)]

⋆[Notes: I like this one a lot. Drunk Juuzou is cute(er)]

✘♤✘♤✘♤✘

『 "Oh, (y/n)-chan~" you groan and rub your temples as you hear someone skid to a halt behind you, "Did you finish your report yet?" you ask, uninterested and bored unlike the cheerful male behind you. 

You continue to type on your computer, your fingers hitting the keys rapidly as you finish the last of your own report.

"Ugh~ (y/n)-chan, I'm bored..." he groans, completely ignoring your question.

"I'll take that as a no then," you sigh, raising an eyebrow knowing that he can't see your face.

"(y/n)-chan~" he whimpers, probably due to the lack of attention he was currently receiving.

You continue to type as the room falls silent. So silent, in fact, that you almost forget about the eccentric behind you. Big mistake. Just as you were about to press the submit button, you feel your chair being pulled backward before the room begins to spin. Or maybe that was just you. You were now face to face with your red eyed partner, who was currently pouting.

"Aren't you done yet? I wanna play!" he whines.

Don't get it wrong, you loved working with Suzuya. Especially at a place as dull and bleak as CCG, but he was certainly a handful. At first, you were skeptical about working with a childish character with such abrupt mood swings, but over a short period of time, you had grown accustomed to his ways and even found them quite amusing at times.

You stare at him with a blank look for a moment before a sly smirk makes it's way onto your face.  You inhale through clenched teeth, deciding to tease him a bit.

"Ooh, I don't know. This is a pretty long report and there's a lot that I need to fill in. It might take me a few hours, maybe even the rest of the night."

He groans again, letting go of the arms of your chair before walking around the small room, cursing the paperwork and mumbling about how he was destined to die of boredom.

You chuckle at his immature behavior before turning back around, submitting the report. You turn back around to see your partner banging his head against the wall, still mumbling incoherently. You giggle again, leaning your head on your hand while resting your elbow on the arm of your chair.

"Luckily, I did all of that yesterday," you snicker as he lifts his head up.

"So, you're done?" he asks, hopefully with sparkling eyes.

"Yup, all done," you exclaim, making him clap his hands.

"Yay! Let's go!" he grabs your hand before leading you down the hallways of CCG. Thankfully, it was late, meaning that just about everyone had gone home by now. Good thing too, because with Juuzou pulling you by the arm, you both would've hit just about anyone else that was in the hall with you.

"Hey, where's your squad?" you ask as he leads you to the front doors of HQ.

"They went over to the apartments with your squad to help set up for Nakarai's surprise party," he explains matter-of-factly, followed by a giggle.