࿏☆More nsfw Headcanons☆࿏

⋆[Notes: You guys asked for it, and I delivered! Here are some more of my nsfw headcanons for my darling Stitches <3]

⋆[Warnings: As insinuated by the title, this work will contain nsfw content. Please do not read if this make you uncomfortable.]

✘♤✘♤✘♤✘

♡ Probably usually a bottom. Unless he's really in the mood or you've requested a change specifically. Then he'll be willing to take charge.

♡ Definitely has a thing for knives, mainly using them to cut off your clothes or just to run the cool steel along your skin. He likes to watch you shiver at the sudden coolness on your heated skin.

♡ He wouldn't hurt you though unless you asked for it. Even then he really rather wouldn't.

♡ He's also got a thing for giving or receiving bites and little love marks. He loves the way they look on him when he wakes up in the morning and sees he's littered with them.

♡ But he enjoys them even more when he sees them on you.

♡ He likes when you wear lacy or frilly things. His favorite colors to see you in are white or black but he really doesn't mind if you decide to try something different. Especially red. He really likes red.

♡ He wouldn't mind doing something at work if either one of you were really in the mood. His idea isn't to get caught but he does like the way you look when your clothes are a mess and his coworkers can only stare at him in awe as they wonder if he of all people were just doing what they suspect.

♡ He likes when you blindfold him. Everything just starts to tickle him and he feels like he's in heaven.

♡ He loves neck kisses. They're a really quick was to get him going.

♡ He really loves his partners chest and shoulders. He'll nuzzle into you and leave fleeting kisses or blow teasing puffs of air onto your skin at the worst of times just to get you flustered.

♡ Speaking of which, he's the king of inconveniencing you at the worst of times. He loves when you get flustered and even more so when you get mad because he knows it'll just lead to something really 'adventurous' later on.

♡ He's really sweet and cuddly when it comes to aftercare. He'll usually not bother with taking a shower until he's rested unless you really insist.

♡ He tends to just latch on to you and not let go, even in sleep. Once you're in bed with Juuzou, you're not getting back out.