࿏☆S!ke☆࿏

⋆[Summary: Juuzou decides you're too occupied with other things and what better way to get your attention than teasing?]

⋆[Warnings: slight  suggestive themes at the end]

✘♤✘♤✘♤✘

『 It was just another typical Saturday night. You and Juuzou currently sat in the living room watching tv, or rather, Juuzou was watching tv, stretched out on the couch while you flipped through the pages of your favorite magazine, curled up into a ball with your head on your knees at the other end. 

Juuzou laid with on leg dangling off the side of the couch, softly swinging back and forth while the other rested pushed up against his lover's thigh. The room was dark aside from the light shed by the flickering screen and the lamp on the small table at your end of the couch. Juuzou hummed softly as his eyes curiously flickered between the flashing screen and the person at the other end of the couch as he heard you let out a muffled giggle. 

He continued to watch you as a content smile stretched across you face causing a small smile of his own to appear. Juuzou turns his attention back to the screen only to find that the show he was oh-so-enjoying moments before was now on commercial.

Sigh... 

'Why do they always have to have a commercial break at the good parts...'  he lets out a huff of breath before his eyes flicker to the clock on the wall to his left.

'Huh, that late already? We should probably start doing something for dinner.'

Just on cue, the boy's stomach growls loudly making him look back at you with wide eyes only to see that your own were still intently focused on whatever article had caught your attention. 

Juuzou frowns, seeing that his lover was so engrossed in their magazine that they weren't giving him the attention he required.

Another sigh.

Juuzou turns back to the television to see that it is still on commercials. With that, he stands and stretches his arms above his head before letting out a yawn. 

He then heads for the kitchen, hoping to find something to satisfy his hunger there. He makes his way to the cabinets, shuffling through them first before deciding that they held nothing of interest for him, despite being filled with the many delectable treats that the both of you decided to stock up on. The white haired boy made his way to the fridge, opening the door and bending over to reach each drawer. After even searching through the freezer the boy closes the door and lets out a groan of defeat. He turns back around to see that you still had yet to move even an inch. His pout deepens before an idea forms within his mind. One so sinister, so diabolical that it causes an evil smirk to break out onto his pale lips.

Well, if the attention that he craved wasn't being given to him, then he should just have to take it. Simple, right?

Juuzou silently makes his way back to the couch, careful as to not disturb his precious love. 

No, no. That would only ruin the surprise. 

The closer he got to the back of the couch, the larger his smirk grew until he was just behind your poor, unsuspecting soul. Juuzou then gently wrapped his arms around your shoulders, earning a small surprised squeak from you. He almost let out a chuckle at this, but he bit his lip in order to keep quiet. 

He then leaned over you, just brushing his lips across the shell of your ear as his hands traveled down your arms, intertwining his fingers with yours which caused you to drop the magazine immediately. He smirks at this knowing that he now has all of your attention. He then moves his lips to leave a gentle trail of kisses down the side of his significant other's neck. You shiver under his touch and you turn your head to look back at him over your shoulder.

"J-Juuzou... what are you doing?" you ask him breathlessly. 

Juuzou moves one of his hands to under you chin and he closes in, leaving only a centimeter of space between your lips. He continues to tease you for a moment, preventing you from actually closing the gap between you both as his eyes stare into yours intently. He then rests his forehead against yours before whispering in a husky tone.

"I think..." he starts, feeling them tremble from anticipation.

"That we should..." he moves his lips, just brushing his slightly chapped ones over your soft ones. 

He watches as your eye lids become heavy as you lean closer to him.

"Order Chinese for dinner," he finishes with a dirty smirk before pulling away, leaving you stunned as he flashed you an innocent smile.

You stare at your boyfriend for a moment before realization sinks in. He takes this time to take in your flustered form. Your slightly puckered lips, your cheeks now dusted with a light pink, your slightly messed up hair. As glorious as the scene in front of him was, his heart jumped as your face dropped. It seems that you had just realized what the little deviant had pulled.

"Dang it, Juuzou!" they shout, making the red in their cheeks deepen before you slam your face into a nearby pillow on the couch. Juuzou begins to laugh hysterically as he wraps his hands around his sides. Your reaction was far better that he had anticipated.

"Don't laugh! That wasn't funny!" you yelled back in flustered frustration.

"But, hahaha, your face, hahahaha, it was perfect hahahaha!" he continued to laugh his heart out as his lover's face fell into one of annoyance.

"Suzuya..." Juuzou suddenly stopped laughing and looked over at his lover once their deadly tone reached his ears.

"Run," you mutter under your breath before picking up a nearby pillow and chucking it at the stitched boy. The pillow missed him by mere inches and you had just unknowingly initiated the most thrilling pillow fight of the century. 』