ch 21

Annika's pov

I and Aman were Planning how to bring his sister Home safely When his phone rang! It was unknown number and I asked him to pick and put it on speaker!

Hello! Man voice came

Hello Aman Shuttered! I Held his Shoulder to Console Him!

Your sister will be with us Until We Get succeed In our plan! The man said

What how can you do this you promised Me To give my sister back to! Aman cried! The man Declined the call! I called shinde To trace the number!

Don't worry I will bring her! I Said to Aman! My phone rang!

Hello annika Mam the Number is secured and can not be Traced by 3rd party! But we can Take offical government help! Shinde told me!

Alright I will look after it! I told him and immediately Dialed minister's number!

Hello Bajwa! I spoke

Hello mam how are you! Minister Replied

I want your help But don't let anyone Know about this Not even oberio's and In return I will provide Fund To your party In upcoming Elections! I spoke directly!

Man you order Us we can even Bring star for you! Bajwa Buttered !

I told Him to trace a number which the officials Informed will take at least 2 Days due to huge Security Systems involved!

can you wait for 2 Days? I asked Aman

I don't know in which condition she might be! aman cried

Trust me she will be Fine! I consoled him!

Now you should go otherwise they May doubt You! And be careful Don't tell anything to Shivaay in your room specially! Aman said

If you need anything Give me or shinde a call! I told him and left!

I entered OM to be welcomed By oberio Family ogling At me! I choose to ignore them!

Where were you? Pinki aunty Spoke!

In hell Why do you care! I wanted to say But I went straight in my room to find my dear husband Moving here and there in room!

Annika Where were you? I was so tensed! He cupped my face!

Why do you care? I shook his hand away! I rushed In washroom to take shower!

I had never loved anyone as much as I did to this person Who Broke Me beyond anything! I Think I never can trust him again and relationship without Trust Can not exist! It would be better if we part!

I Finished shower To see shivaay sitting on bed Having deep thoughts! I Dried My hair To find Him looking at me intensly!

Will you part from me? He asked in most painful voice!

Yes! I replied him honestly!

Why Will you make our relation Suffer bcoz of our family? He asked Coming towards me!

It's best time to start implementation of my plan To make the oberio's believe that I will leave from their life!

I want to move On from my past From Your family and From you So that I can start My life With something better! I told Him harshly! I know it might hurt Him Probably thats the truth I want to move on but after taking revenge!

Tears escaped From his eyes and he left the room!

You could've protected Our relation by not playing with me and standing with Right! I thought with tears flowing!

The entire night He didn't appeared in front of me!

Next morning

I got up to find My room decorated With alot of Ballons and flowers! The door opened to reveal Shivaay Looking dashing In Black with breakfast

Good morning My Love! He Pecked My forehead!

Happy Birthday Annika Trivedi shivaay singh oberio! He Said huskily!

he remembered my birthday!

I don't know if you will Leave me Or not But I want to make So much memories that I would be able to live with them my entire life! He said being emotional!

And i don't know if This is truth Or you are again playing with me! I said harshly!

I Love you and Only you will remain the special One in my life! he said

I Loved you too! I Told me being little emotional!

Can we forget everything for today It's your birthday! He said and I nodded!

I got ready and descended down!

Attention everyone! Shivaay said

On the occasion Of my wife's birthday I am helding a party everyone are dearly invited! Shivaay said side hugged Me! Why is he doing it!

I have surprise For you! He said to me!

I hope it won't be a shock! I replied sarcastically!

I am not to be In her party! Jahanvi Aunty said

I don't care either! I replied With fake smile!

And we don't care if You celebrate your birthdays or dies Pinky aunty said

Mom hold your tounge! Shivaay said raising his voice!

Annika Bring Coconut Oil in my room! Dadi said and Left! I went Behind her taking the oil from kitchen! Then After massaging her Feet while she was sleeping I went to my room and Shivaay was in study Doing Some work!

After an hour I heard pinky Aunty's screem! I rushed Down to see what happened To find Her laying On floor! Omru picked Her up while she cried in pain!

Are you okay? I asked being concerned

You shutup It's bcz of you! She shouted

Mom what happened? Shivaay ran towards his mother hurriedly!

Your wife Had Dropped oil purposely On floor so that I fall and get hurt! Pinky aunty cried!

What? I voiced out!

Yes You only did it! Jahanvi Aunty said

You want to hurt us right Now you are playing dirty! Tej uncle said!

Bhabhi might have accidentally Dropped it! I know she won't do it purposely! Rudhr said and I Looked at him for a moment! How These demons Got shivomru as their children!

You shutup Rudhr! Jahanvi Aunty shouted

Annika What had happened? Shivaay Asked coming towards me Gently!

I don't know what is happening! I told him truthfully

To be continued

Target -- 2 Followers!