Episode 11 - Why doesn't she kiss him?

Dining table, Rishi Mathur's house......

Sudharshan comes and sits near Rishab. He sees Venkat and his jaw is dropped. He is just similar to Arnav. Has dad accepted him? He didn't react much further.

Rishab: Aah! I forgot to introduce to you! This is my son Sudharshan and Sudharshan, this is my friend Venkat.

Sudharshan fakes a chuckle. He sits impatiently. Venkat notices him.

The food was served and Venkat made sure that he was eating it patiently. It was scrumptious.

Rishab: So, what are you doing nowadays Venkat?

Venkat: I am writing bank exams.

Sudharshan gave a snigger. Rishab glares at him. He then turns into a smile looking at Venkat to continue.

Venkat: I don't know about the results. I think I'll fail. Anyways let us see.

Rishab: It's good to write bank exams. But what makes me think is that you are a very talented person. So I feel like you can try for some good ones or why not a business? (eyeing him)

Venkat: Sir, I first want to serve my family. Then maybe I'll think of business. My father is retired now. So I want to go for a job.

Rishab: But imagine me, my father was a potter and look at me now! Anyways if you need any help, you can very well contact me.

Venkat understood what he meant and nods.

Rishab: I know that you have done your internship at the Mathur Industries. I must say it man! You are way too much talented.. you deserve every accomplishment. (Sudharshan gives a snort).Sorry I couldn't meet you at that time as I was busy with my work. But the employees appreciated your work. They gave me an excellent review of yours. By the way, What was your final year project?

Venkat: It was based on Supply Chain management.

Rishab: Interesting. ( Taking a sip of water). Elaborate it please.

Sudharshan who was sitting thereby cleared his throat. He was feeling a bit insecure.

Venkat: Organizations increasingly find that they must rely on effective supply chains, or networks, to compete in the global market and networked economy..............

Sudharshan was tapping the table disturbing them. But Venkat took the least notice of him. He continued as if nothing is happening. This wasn't unnoticed by Rishab and he liked him more. Rishab gives a glare to Sudharshan but he continues disturbing them. He couldn't also ask him to go away as he was eating. But Venkat continued as if there was pin drop silence.

Venkat: Future supply chains are likely to be more dynamic in nature........... and consist of ..............collaborative value networks in................ and efficiency are constantly maximised.

Rishab: Excellent! I like it. Sudharshan, don't hit the table.

Sudharshan stops and glares at Venkat.

Venkat took no notice of him.

Rishab (thinking about Sahithya): Don't think me wrong! But can I ask you something?

Venkat: Ofcourse sir.. Who am I to permit you?

Rishab: Well, Do you have any girlfriend. I mean are you in any relationship. I don't want to meddle in your personal life.

Venkat shows Khushi's photo from his phone.

Rishab: Wow! She looks beautiful. I feel like I 've seen her too.