Episode 9 - The college fest

Venkat: And ya!! That imbecile! Arn..Arnav Yes! How could this guy be so cheap? You've gone through so much Khushi. But if anyone who were at your place would have definitely committed a suicide.

Khushi: I tried to. But then I remembered Devi Maiyya. I knew she had a purpose for me. I have never shared anything to anyone Venkat. I opened my heart to you. And now, I know what my purpose is . It's you Venkat. If I had not gone through all these , I probably would have answered no to your question.

Venkat: Why do you like me so much Khushi? What doubts me is that is it just because I look similar to him, you have this answer?

Khushi: I stopped having daydreams about him after meeting you. Okay! Cut it out! Why do we think of him.

Venkat : I want to end it now Khushi. Last Question! You said you've been thinking of being together with him even after your fateful incident. WHY? Why were you so obsessed with him???

Khushi didn't have the answer. She plainly hugged him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. They both were lost in each other's eyes.

On the other side,

Arnav and Sahithya are watching a movie,

Arnav: Babe.... I love you.

He leans forward to kiss her. She pecks him on his lips.

Arnav: I want a steamy one!

Sahithya: you'll get it after our marriage.

Arnav: You've started being traditional Sahi! You know I don't like it!

Sahithya: I know right? But I'm Mathur's beti. If anyone sees me, I'll be caught.

Arnav: Let it be!

Sahithya: You are such a flirty one. Saw you flirting with another girl yesterday.

Arnav: Then leave me na! It's One man one woman right?

Sahithya: Well my Bf doesn't like to be traditional. So that's why I must adjust with him and his flirts.

Arnav: Why do you like me so much Sahithya?

Sahithya: Because I love you! I know that it's me whom you love the most and you'll never leave me.

Arnav kisses her passionately.

A few days later as the maam comes back.......

Mohammed: Khushi, Maam called you..

Khushi goes to the staff room and sees Monisha standing there. She then fears what she might be telling her.

Maam: What is this Khushi? What am I hearing? Is it true that you were with Venkat on that day? I didn't expect this from you.

Khushi was aghast and tears came rolling down. Monisha smirks seeing her.

Khushi: Maam, no you can very well ask my Daadi. I really went out with my Daadi.

Maam takes the phone giving an angry look to Khushi. She calls her Daadi and nods yes. She keeps the phone.

Maam gives an angry glare to Monisha.

Maam: I actually came by your words. I had this doubt. You are being so cheap Monisha. I didn't expect this from you. Her Daadi said that she was with her.

Monisha: Her daadi is lying maam. Please give her punishment. She deserves it.

Maam (yelled): Stop it Monisha. Now I know why you are doing all this. Go to your class and I'll deal with you later.