Episode 7 - Love is in the air

So, Venkat made an excuse to his lecturer and goes in search of her. Khushi came back after venting out her spleen. As she came outside, She heard a whisper "Khushi" It came from the adjacent side. Then her hands were pulled by another hand at the same time her mouth was cupped so that she couldn't speak. She was fastened by firm hands of a man. She gasped. It was Venkat! They both were standing on one of the colonnades hiding so that they aren't notices by others. Khushi's eyes widened seeing him. She tried to convulse but couldn't as he was firmly gripping her, pinning her on the colonnade's wall. Venkat was lost in her eyes holding her.

Venkat: Why are you ignoring me Khushi? (releasing his hands but blocking her on both sides of the pillar)

He was now very much near to her.

Khushi : What are you saying?

Venkat: I thought we'd have a conversation!

Khushi: Just because I came as a company with you for drinking a coffee it doesn't mean you'd ask me anything. (angrily)

Venkat hadn't seen her like this before. She used to stare at him and he only knew her good avatar.

Venkat: Ok Ok sorry. It's just that I thought you to be my friend. Aren't you my friend Khushi? (holding her shoulders)

He asked her with inquisitiveness noting each and every retort of Khushi's for each of his word. Khushi saw how near was he to her. How he is holding her with his hands. Her shoulders trembled.

Khushi: Well I don't know. It's just yesterday I met you.

Venkat: You sound to be distressed. What is the matter Khushi?

Khushi: Nothing.

Venkat : Listen Khushi, You can trust me!

Khushi had heard those words before from her friends but how they turned out to be now?

Venkat: Do you doubt me?

He placed her hands on his head and asked her again. Khushi was shocked and wondered how her dreams were working out and yesterday, she had coffee with him and today her hands are on top of his head. Khushi was emotionally touched by this behaviour of his.

Khushi: Okay! I'm risking it out.

She narrates her incident with him.

Khushi never says anything about anyone. But she badly needed someone to vent out her feelings.

Venkat: Oh! So these cheeky folks are after you? I don't think they'll risk themselves after maam and even if they do then don't worry Khushi, I'll sort it out. Trust me!

Khushi said nothing but her heart beat so fast. If it was 3 years back she would have wished to hear it from someone's mouth. But here she is listening it from the person's look alike. It was like Arnav himself coming and saying it to her. She was so close to Venkat and also the corridor was in eerie silence.

Venkat: Okay, just leave that Khushi. But I just wanna badly talk to you. How about coming to the nearby park of our college?

Khushi: What??

She was traumatized listening to the word "park". She remembers how she had imagined him and her seated in the park spending quality time with each other.

Khushi: No! I can't

Venkat: plz! Khushi I wanna badly talk to you. This would be the last time. Then I will not force you.

Khushi: No I won't

Venkat: I know you'll come Khushi. Till then bye.

He fled to his class. Khushi got scared and she went to her class. Her mind had forgotten about Monisha's threat. What was Venkat gonna share? Was it the same thing she wanted to hear it from Arnav. But she thought the same to have happened even in those days but it ended differently. Oh!! Stop imagining Khushi!