Episode 22 - Sleepover p1

But Khushi waited and didn't feel his kiss. She was waiting for him to kiss her. Then she opened her eyes partially. She saw him gawking at her but not making the slightest move forward.

Venkat: Keep your sanctity with yourself! Never lose it before marriage if you don't like losing it!

Khushi is shocked.

Venkat: I love you Khushi and I don't want to force you in any way!!! I love you to the core! I would never want to make you do something which doesn't please you! I want to make our first kiss a memorable one. For you and for me as well. I know now you are asking me because of compulsion.

He places his thumb on her forehead partition.

Venkat(triumphing) : The day would come Khushi!!! If there was a red colour in between my index finger and thumb, I'll draw a line here!!! And then...And then I'll bring you here in this same place!!!! We'll kiss each other! I would never want to hurt your feelings Khushi! I'll marry you and then make my first move.

Khushi gasped crying. She then smiles at him with tears. Why didn't Venkat kiss her even when she had asked him?? Why is he too good?? Why did he plan to leave Rishi's job for her??

She hugs him tightly and cries.

Venkat (releasing): Come let's go now! It's late.

Khushi then goes with him teary eyed thinking deeply. She hugged again and thanked him for understanding her.

Venkat( huskily): And yeah!! be ready to lose your virginity here on that day Khushi! Look at that bed over there darling...!

Khushi looked shocked and blushed (To be honest she didn't know why she blushed). He smiled. They both go out. Khushi eyes him admiringly. As soon as she reaches home, thoughts made her wonder. Why didn't she kiss Venkat? As Venkat was asking her. Does she still love Arnav? She flinched.

The next day Arnav called everyone for a meeting in the same park. They are all seated down with a mat just like picnic spot.

Arnav: Hmm... We need to know more about each other guys. So that's why I called you all here.

Sahi: But we know about each other already. I mean after so many days....

Arnav; No! not that! I want to know about all of us deeply guys. Where are we from and the most important thing is that we haven't met all our family members. I mean I don't know anything about Venkat's parents and never known where Khushi's house is till now. Well Sahi's is a different one here and also mine! Sahi has come many times to my house and so did Venkat on that day. But Khushi hasn't seen it.

Khushi: So Ya! Let us go to each other's house taking turns.

Arnav: Not only just go but a stay over. Well now that our relationship is out, may be your father might understand. So what about a sleepover in everyone's house?

Everyone looks at each other's eyes in silence. Arnav was right. They need to know about each other.

Venkat: It's a yes for me! Whom shall we start first?

All the members fought saying that it would be their turn first.

Sahi: Okay guys! Enough! We'll spin the bottle and see.

Khushi: good idea!

Sahi spun the bottle and it pointed to Arnav. Arnav gets happy. Then she again spun it and it pointed to her. She smiled. Again she spun with Venkat and Khushi opposite to each other. It pointed to Venkat. So yes! As the order says it is Arnav, Sahithya, Venkat and Khushi.