Episode 35 - Why did he insult her?

Khushi (continued cupping his cheek): Yes Arnavji I don't know about you! I wanted my first kiss with you. I wanted it badly! But the thought of imagining Venkat as you and kissing him made me feel different. Whenever Venkat came forward I felt like kissing a stranger. I would feel sorry for him as I couldn't' see him the way he wanted me to see him. He too in the corner of the heart knew that I saw him as you. But he couldn't help as he loved me a lot. He didn't want to hurt himself. I feel really bad for Venkat Arnavji. I now got what I want but I also want to help Venkat. I always had dreams about you. But many times you were an antagonist in it. But this year I got a dream about marrying you. Okay let me leave that.. It's just that Arnavji....

She couldn't continue more as her lips were sealed by her husband. Her soulmate. Khushi felt rain drops in her face. It was Arnav's tears. He kept kissing her. They share a romantic moment. He releases it.

Arnav (crying) : Why did you love me so much Khushi? I think... I think even Sahi didn't love me this much. She only thought about me when we were together. I don't think so she would even remember me when she goes home.

Khushi: But I think she would remember you now. Every time she might be thinking of you! What you did to her.

Arnav: I guess we both have hurt them. We must sort everything out Khushi.

Khushi nods. They dozed. Arnav wasn't able to sleep as he wondered how come a girl would love a guy this much? And that too knowing that he is already committed to someone else. She didn't even bother knowing that he had a girlfriend. He cries seeing her sleeping. Why Khushi? Why did you love me so much? Knowing very well that I have hurt you! I made even a shy person like you to propose me first. Now it's my turn to pay back. Every time it's guys who'd propose girls first. But this shy girl. The thought of hurting her in the school days made him culpable. If he knew it before that she'd become his wife, he might have never tried to even think of hurting her. But he knows the reason why he had hurt her! He wanted to say the real reason behind his madness. He wanted to say why he had insulted her in front of everyone!!! But no! God!!! Why did this all happen???

Next morning,

Venkat comes to Rishab's house. He goes straight to Sahithya's room. He had a bunch of flowers.

Sahithya opened the door and smiled at him. She sees the flowers and chuckles. She is not that original one. She has changed now. She never is bubbly now like before. She asked Venkat to sit with her. Venkat smiles and they talk.

Sahithya(feebly): I'm sorry Venkat after what had happened I seriously forgot about you.. And.. And.. . I am sorry the way I behaved yesterday. I shouldn't have....

Venkat: I know right???

Sahithya laughs. Rishab saw this and is heartened. He was really happy. He then thought it was best to leave them alone.

Venkat: So?? Friends?? Or let it be 'friends again?'

Sahithya hugged him instead. Venkat started to feel something different. He was in her room sitting on her bed and she hugging him made him uncomfortable. He releases the hug and chuckles.

Sahithya(seriously): You know I am thinking to have a revenge with them. Let us.

Venkat was shocked. No! He mustn't let her to move on a negative track and neither must he make her stop those negative thoughts immediately. So he deviated the concentration.

Venkat: How is the doctor doing? Is he treating you well?

Sahithya: Ya! He is fine.

Venkat: Well I don't know how to say. But Let us forget about them Sahi! It's now our life we must move on!