Episode 33 - The fateful day

As they reach Gupta's house,

Khushi: Arnavji! Let us go home. I don't want to be here even for a second. It reminds me of Dadi.

Khushi cries.

Arnav(panting as he had lifted her all the way long) : Ok Khushi let's go. I'll call the driver.

Sahi is in her room and wondering about Arnav. She then sees Venkat from far off approaching. His eyes were red. Sahi thought him as Arnav as she was in her own trance. She goes out of the room and runs to the main door. She hugs him. Rishab sees them. Venkat is shocked. She hugs him crying.

Sahi: Arny! I knew that you'd come for me! I knew that you'd leave that Khushi for me! I was hoping for this since days. Do you know how much I love you!!!

Venkat: Sahi! It's...It's.. Venkat....

Sahi releases her hug and notices him. She rushed to her room and cries. Rishab sees this and cries. He asks Venkat to come inside and discusses about the job. Venkat had bought another car as his salary was unimaginable! He was given a straight hike.

Gupta's house.

The driver came to Gupta's house and they were off to RM. Nirisha and Renith were with their luggage as they feel like they must be back. Arnav bade good bye to them . Nirisha kissed Khushi and said bye to her. Anjali loathes her.

Sahi is in her room thinking deeply. She then cuts her wrist all of a sudden and starts writing Arnav's on the wall with her blood. Rishab comes inside and is shocked.

He yells at her. Sahi faints. He panics and calls the ambulance. So Sahi was again admitted in the hospital. The situation was worse this time. Rishab didn't' go to the office for a few days. He cried seeing his daughter's situation. He then visits a psychiatrist and says about his daughter's condition. He asked him to come to his house to see his daughter.

So the doctor came to his house and sees Sahithya who was discharged from the hospital by now. He asks her a few questions. She replies it blankly. Rishab was also in the same room.

Servant: Sir, Mr.Venkat is her to meet you.

Sahi started reacting which wasn't unnoticed by the doctor. Rishab excuses and goes out.

Doctor: Hmmm. I think you seem to know this Venkat!

Sahi : Yes! He is my friend and he loved Khushi. The girl who married Arnav.

The doctor looks at her without blinking. She said about Venkat to him.

Doctor: Have you talked to him after this incident?

Sahi was mum.

Doctor: Uhmm! I think it's enough for today. I'll leave now.

The doctor thought that it was best not to coerce her with questions. If it was overdone then it would be a problem. So while going away he saw Venkat who was engrossed with Rishab on their project. Rishab gets up seeing him and he asks the doctor about Sahi. He says that he must come often to make her alright.

Rishab: I don't mind anything doctor but I want my daughter to be with me. I want her back doctor!

Doctor: There is nothing to worry Mr. Rishab. Your daughter will be fine soon.

He gestured him to come out and said personally to him that it was good for him if he keeps Venkat to talk with Sahithya. Rishab understood everything.

Doctor: You see.... Sahithya has lost her love! It's good that if she is with one of her friends, she could have someone to pour out what is in her heart. And I think their situation is just the same so they might share each other's thoughts. It would be nice if Venkat reunites with Sahithya. I think he might also share with her how he got out of that pain. Coz he looks normal to me. Though I can judge form his eyes that he has lost something, still it's not as Sahi's case.