Episode 39 - All are together again

Arnav: Shall we begin?

Khushi blushed. But she blushed for the kiss not knowing what he asked.

Arnav: That doctor dammit tested my patience. Khushi, do you know how badly I wanted to see you!! I didn't do you because of all the happenings. First I waited until you get ok with our marriage, then the proposal and now your health what more excuses!!

Khushi didn't understand what he meant for a split second. Before she could catch the point, Arnav undressed her soon. He had literally torn her kameez in desperation. They both were naked.

Arnav: Khushi you look damn beautiful and sexy dammit!! I just wanna do it in my consciousness. Can I? 

Khushi blushed at him heavily and nods. 

Soon the room filled with moans and cries.

It was morning,

Venkat on the other end was cleaning the room and he got to know about the camera. Something felt hazy in him. Soon he came to know that there were two videos and he had only played one. He just played the other video nonchalantly. He discovers the shock of his life. A message popped up in the barren group of four of theirs which had not messages for months. 

"Meeting at 4pm, my house- urgent!

-Venkat" 

Others wondered why Venkat had called for a meeting. Khushi and Arnav were happy to at least know that Venkat is considering them. Soon everyone reach his place.

Arnav: What happened Venkat? why did you call us?

Venkat: Remember this??

Khushi and Arnav get sad.

Sahi: Everything is over now! Why are you reiterating it Venkat?

He silently plays the recording without giving an answer. What Venkat's reaction a few hours ago was spread to the others. Others were brooding over the recording. 

They see a man fixing the camera. The ambience looked like the temple. The fateful day when everything changed. Soon the man comes as Sudharshan. He was placing it on the window. He was murmuring his plan. 

Sudharshan: Venkat!! You are gone! Khushi is gonna file a rape case on you for sure!!Soon he was blabbering what he intended while fixing the camera. His loathe for Venkat. HIs insecurities. Sahi and Arnav were more baffled than Venkat and Khushi who already knew about him.

Arnav (shocked): What??? but how?? Venkat: So that trap was for me. The sweet contained the spike. That day Sudharshan lied to me. He had asked my mother voluntarily my bike and not that my mom asked. I came to know this recently. It all fits in. He wanted to play a trick in our lives. He knew very well that Khushi doesn't like this before marriage and thought of trapping me.

Arnav: That's why there was something odd about the priest. His skin was like peeling off. So that must be him! 

Khushi: No it must have been someone else. Otherwise he would have known who Arnav or Venkat is. Remember it was raining that day and also he was having his flight. So he must probably delegated it to someone else. Maybe.....maybe.....that person might thought Arnav as Venkat and surely we were having the same bike. Anybody might have thought Arnav as Venkat. 

Arnav: We have to go and ask the priest now! He'll have a clear idea who came on that day. Oh my god why didn't it occur to me that I must find out who spiked me!! 

Sahi who was in her trance was unable to sense anything. She soon broke down as she couldn't understand what was happening. Why their lives are changing this fast. Venkat goes to her and hugs her calming. Arshi couldn't do anything as they knew that they were still angry with them. But were happy that Sahi found a shoulder to cry. They were admiring both of them.