Episode 40 - The finale

Few days later....

It was Sahi and Venkat's marriage. Khushi in the morning gave them all a good news...

Khushi : Arnavji aap nashe mein papa banneywale ho! (Arnavji you are going to become a father intoxicated)

Arnav: What??? Come again???

There was a silence. Then it strikes to Arnav. Yes! He is going to become a father!!! He lifts Khushi and has tears in his eyes. Khushi blushes.

Rishab comes to Sahi's room and is in tears. She was in her red lehenga. He hugs her and she hugs him crying.

Rishab: My princess is looking just like a princess today. I thought that I would never be able to give this letter to you.

Sahi breaks the hug and sees the letter in Rishab's hand.

Rishab: This one is from your mom!

Sahi (shocked): Ma??

Rishab (in tears snivelling) : Nitu asked me to give this to you when you get married. She wrote this letter in her last days.

Sahi(crying): Ma? Ma wrote this for me?

She snatches it. Rishab goes out and shuts the door. She opens the letter and finds the only proof that her mother existed.

 She opens the letter and finds the only proof that her mother existed

"Hey baby....

Congratulations! You are getting married! Wow! beta I am so proud of you! I am sorry that I couldn't be there in the wedding. I badly want to be there. But I have very less time. Any minute or any second I might be gone. Okay ! leave that. I somehow think that you are having a love marriage. Am I right? Well your papa and me too had a love marriage though your father's height was lesser than mine, I loved him a lot. He is a really hardworking person. He was really strong in his academics as well as in real life too. But I was his weakness. So that's how we got married. I had discussed with your father about marrying again as my time is less. But he didn't listen to me. He remained adamant. I somehow feel like he is still single. I hope even the person whom you are going to get married is loyal to you just like how your father was or 'is' if you feel so. Beta I am so sorry that I wasn't there to guide you during your puberty. I think of writing another letter for that but I have very less time. When you were born, I had distributed laddos to all my relatives. They thought me wrong as why am I celebrating for a daughter's birth. But my daughter is just as good as a son. And ya ! I hope Sudharshan is not torturing you much. He is a silent one. But I doubt him though. I don't know what he'd be in the future. But I have full hopes on you bitiya. I have this strong hope that you'd be reading this letter. Bitiya never become a slave to the person whom you are going to get married. Don't spend for him, ask him to spend for you occasionally. I would advise you not to forget caring yourself as well. Hope that my son in law is the best one for you. I'd be watching this marriage to shower my blessings from the heaven. Sudha and Sahi, I love you both to the core! Don't ever forget that! Tell Rishi that nobody was there in this world to like me this much. If there is a better word than love, it goes to Rishi. And especially for my sweet daughter, don't forget that.....