Episode 20 - Truth or dare

Khushi : No it's not for Arnav, It's for his didi! You saw right? You and Sahi go, I will not come.

Venkat: Oh sorry Khushi! I forgot! I really am sorry for all this. Listen I still somehow feel like forcing you to forgive him for my needs, makes me selfish!

Khushi: Plz I've already said that Venky! You must not say like that! You've never asked me anything before Venkat and I trust you! If you are asking me to forgive Arnav then it means there is a bigger cause for you to deal with or let it be a cause to deal for us! We are together in this Venkat!

Venkat: But still Khushi! I feel like I am using you. Initially due to anxiety I asked you to do such a thing. But now I just don't like forcing you to do something for my sake. It's just that I shouldn't have asked you to forgive your enemy! Or your first crush who messed up your life. It stroke me yesterday!I made you to forgive someone who was preoccupied in your mind. I have seen you disturbed many times with the past and here I actually am asking you to forgive Arnav. This job thing made me only think about myself and our families and not you! I'll get another job Khushi! Now I'm planning to resign!

Khushi: If you resign I'll break up with you!

Venkat: What??? This can't happen!

Khushi: Well this must!

Venkat: No I cannot imagine living without you!

Khushi remembers the dream how Venkat cried in front of her. She remains silent.

Venkat: Khushi, I know you are perplexed let us discuss patiently. I'll leave this job and...

Khushi: Stop it!!! Now it's not your decision it's mine! I have decided to make friends with Arnav and move on! We'll all be a gang of four hanging out together. We'll all be best friends. I've planned not merely to forgive him but to make friends with him! Now it's my decision. Got it?

Venkat: But Khushi! You are doing this for me right and.................

Khushi: Stop it babe! It's final!

Venkat: Okay then I'll go to his house today.

Khushi: Yes plz! And do buy some good apples for him.

Venkat goes to Arnav's house and he smiles. Sahithya was already there. Anjali liked Venkat and she serves him food. Venkat initially denied but Arnav asked him to eat. Sahithya and Arnav asked about why Khushi didn't come. Arnav feared if she hadn't forgiven him. Venkat says something and manages the situation. They spend good time together.

After few days, Khushi and the gang became good friends. Khushi never was really happy. This was her best moment in her life. The four of them never were apart. The school issue was also sorted as Arnav and Khushi went and solved it. People who bet Arnav asked sorry.All four of them often meet each other in the park. It was their routine to see each other at least for a day. Sahithya's college ended and after a few days even Khushi's was over. Khushi hugged everyone after finishing her exams. Arnav's arm was all right after a few days.

It was Khushi's birthday and everyone celebrated it giving her a big surprise. She turns 22!!! She had tears in her eyes and stated that she had never been this much happy before. She cries and everyone hugs her. The gang of four were very much happy with each other.

One day in the park,

Everyone were sitting in four corners in the ground.'

Khushi: Sahi! Is it okay for you to sit on the ground I mean are you used to it?

Sahi : Hey! Khushi Don't you remember. I used to talk a lot during the school days and the teachers would punish me to sit down . You know my father had strictly warned them to treat me as a student.