Episode 26 - The last day of togetherness

Sahithya had tears in her eyes listening to this.

Sahi: But papa!! How is Di connected in this? I mean I know about her nature. I asked you to talk with Arnav and not Anjali. It's Arnav 's nature you must focus dad not his di's. Plz talk to Arnav....plzzz

Rishab: Enough Sahi!!! I said my decision. Don't you dare justify them because you like him!!!! And by the way !!! If he is your boyfriend, he may suit you. But not a husband.

Sahi(in tears): Papa plz!! I love him!!!

Rishab: Enough!!!! Now go to bed!!! I disapprove him!!! He is not suitable for you!!

Sahithya: Papa no!!!!!!

Sahi cries..

Meanwhile on the other side....

Arnav goes down afresh forgetting about the feeling he had for Khushi and listens to what happened. He gets angry on Di.

Anjali (in tears): Chote I'm sorry chote....It's just that....

Arnav: Stop it Di !!! What you have done is wrong!!!Now I can't marry Sahi just because of you.

Anjali: Plzz!! I 'll talk to him... Plz!! Don't be angry with me chote... I was.. I thought that he would agree us if we show off a bit so....

Arnav didn't listen to her and goes inside his room. He keeps thinking. He calls Venkat and says all.

Venkat: I'll talk to Rishi sir ! He'll understand...

Arnav: No Venky, It's a waste crying over a spoilt milk. Everything is over now!!

Venkat: Arnav don't take hasty decisions!!! Wait I'll talk to him......

Arnav: But...

Venkat cuts the call and goes to the Mathur's house next morning. Sahithya from her room sees Venkat approaching. She first thought it as Arnav but it was Venkat . She then thinks it would be for his job. She sighs and goes inside.

Venkat tried to persuade Rishab so much only in vain. He didn't listen. Sahithya came to know about this and cries.

The afternoon, Sahi comes in the group chat with four of them in the phone.

Sahi: Anyone there??

All: Yeah!

Sahi: Listen guys as you all know about our situation, I've planned one thing.

Khushi: What?

Sahi: I want to get married with Arnav as soon as possible!!!

Arnav: What??? But your father...

Sahi: I know right? But I don't wanna inform this to him...

Arnav: What?? You mean??

Sahi: Bhagkke Shadi!

Venkat: What?? He'll kill you Sahi! If he comes to know about this..

Sahi: Okay guys!! Do come to a park. I'll send you the address. I'll tell the plans. 4.00pm sharp k??

Khushi: Ok!

Venkat: Sahi! Wait! Let's all start off together. I mean a common transport.

Arnav: I'll bring my car. We'll travel by it!

All: Cool!

4.00 pm came very late as everyone was eagerly waiting for Sahi's decision. They were all picked up one by one. Khushi was the last. As they were all outside the Gupta's house.

Dadi: Come inside beta! Khushi is taking time. Plz!

Others: No Dadiji we are comfy sitting here and.....