Episode 34 - Khushi's confession!!!!

Present,

So the next day, Venkat came by the door side and he had a basket with him. He goes inside Sahi's room .

Sahi sees him and for a split second thought it was Arnav. But it was Venkat. He smiled at her. She was blank. She kept thinking and was engrossed with her thoughts.

Venkat let down the basket and there came out a beautiful puppy. Seeing the puppy Sahi changes her mood. She lifts the puppy and began playing with it. She smiled. Rishab sees this hiding and has tears in his eyes.

Venkat: Sahi this is a present for you.

Sahi: Thank you Venkat.

She didn't react much after that. She then sat on her bed looking at the puppy. But it did change her mood than how she was previously whenever she saw a puppy.

Venkat: SAhi.... Are.... You ok?

Sahi remained silent.

Venkat: I asked... Well leave it!

Before Venkat goes out seeing her state. She shouts,

Sahi: I'm not! Can't you see me? I'm not okay!!!!

Venkat was taken aback. He remained silent.

Sahithya: I hate this moment! I hate it!!! I hate it badly... I still love Arnav. I don't know anything about how you are dealing with this incident! But I hate Everything!!! I hate being Alive!! I lost my 10 years!!! It's not easy for me!!! I loved him Venkat!(bellowing) I loved him a lot!!! I... I...

She faints and was about to fall but is caught be Venkat. He has his eyes moist. He knows what Sahi must be feeling right now. Even he is undergoing the same situation. It's tough for him too. But Sahi's case was even more complicated. She lost her 10 years. He was better in this case as Khushi and him were only in a 3 year relationship. He places her on the bed. He takes water and sprays it. Luckily she was conscious by now and she starts to sleep. He goes out and sees Rishab crying.

Venkat (with moist eyes): Sir, Plz! I have promised you that I'd bring back your daughter. And believe me! I'd keep up my word.

Rishab: I know! But what makes me wonder is Sudharshan. He keeps asking me about Sahithya. I don't know until how much time I'd be keeping up the secret from him.

Hearing about Sudharshan something strikes him. But he is unsure about it.

Rishab: Keep coming here Venkat. You are our only stress buster. And yes! Don't tell anything about Sahithya to Arnav. He must not know anything about her.

Venkat doesn't say anything. He hides his tears and goes away.

RM,

Anjali: Khushi! You don't even know how to sit properly! The way you sit is so bad! It doesn't show even a bit of self confidence.

Khushi who was used to Anjali's taunts remained silent. She was thinking about Dadi. Tears automatically came from her eyes.

Anjali: Don't show off that you are a timid and innocent girl. I know everything about you!

Khushi who was silent these days lost her patience.

Khushi: I am not crying because of you! I am remembering my dadi.

Anjali: She couldn't bear what you have done so that's why due to shame she died.

Khushi(bellowed for the first time): Shut Up! You have no rights to talk about her!!! You don't deserve talking about her!

Anjali(gritting teeth): How...

Arnav interrupted.

Arnav: What is happening here?