Episode 23 - Sleepover p2

Rishab (nodding) : I see!!! What are your parents doing?

Arnav: They are working abroad.

Rishab: Then whom do you live with?

Arnav: I am living with my sister who is running a business.

Rishab didn't like that he didn't ask what his sister was doing and he answered it which was not needed.

Rishab: I know about yours and Sahithya's relationship. Sahithya said a lot about you and so did Sudharshan. By the way you said that your sister runs a business. May I know her name?

Arnav: Anjali singh Raizadha. She runs the designing business.

Rishab: Yeah ! I have heard a lot about her. Quite a hardworking women I must say! Isn't she married yet?

Everyone looks on and Arnav becomes serious. He plainly says a no. Then the dinner was over and everyone cleared. Sahithya asks Khushi to stay in her room. Arnav and Venkat stay in their guestroom. Sahithya and Khushi talk about themselves for some time and suddenly Sahithya gets hurt in her leg. Khushi panics.

Sahithya: AAH!! Plz Khushi !!! Plz!! Don't tell it to anyone. The first aid box is in Bhai's room. Can you get it Plz??

Khushi is shocked. Sudharshan 's room? Oh no!!!!

Sahithya: AAH! Plz Khushi

Khushi rushed inside Sudharshan's room. Her heart was pounding fast. What will he do. Her legs began to shake.

Sudharshan was sleeping Khushi knocked the door. She looked serious.

Sudharshan: Khushi?? Is that you really or am I dreaming??

He sees her lustful. He comes forward and Khushi backs off. He senses it.

Khushi: I just need the fir...first aid box.

Sudharshan : Yeah it's here somewhere.

But Sudharshan was coming towards her but not going towards the first aid kit.

Khushi (shocked): I ... want the first aid kit......I just want it....I'll go....

Sudharshan (smirking): You look beautiful Khushi.

Khushi was shocked. She tried to move but his hands stopped her. She tried to slap him bt didn't as those hands were of Venkat's!!

Venkat was holding Khushi's hands and he pulled her towards him. Sudharshan glared at him.

Venkat: Don't even try to!!!! She is mine!!! Don't you dare touch her!!!

Sudharshan: You get angry right when someone else touches her!!

Venkat: I'm warning you!! Stay away!!

Khushi hugs him. Sudharshan fumes an dhastily gives him the bandage.

Khushi and Venkat go out. Khushi was in his arms and was scared.

Venkat: Don't worry !! Don't worry!!! I'm there. When I'm there I'll not let anything happen to you!!

He kisses her on her forehead. They go their respective rooms. Khushi was really scared at that night. She had fever thinking about how Sudharshan was coming towards her. Next morning they all leave and Venkat glares at Sudharshan.

Sudharshan: If Khushi is not mine then she'll neither be yours Venkat!!!

They all leave and the next turn was Venkat's!

Venkat: Khushi I think you go home. You have got fever take rest. We'll postpone this!

Khushi: No Venkat!!I'll come. Anyways Dadi will not be home for few days.