𝐎𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐨

Here's a fluff update after being inactive for a while because of my school works and because I've been really stressed out lately.

For my readers out there, please take a breather once in a while. Your health matters the most. Everything follows when you have good health. ♡

■■

"Hey, Jiyeon, is this really a good idea?" Y/N asked her friend while holding her little gift for their senior, Seongwoo.

Jiyeon sighed, "My plans are always a success. Do you really think this will be a fail?"

"He just broke up with his girlfriend not long ago. People might think I'm taking advantage of his state right now."

"Hmm, you have a point there, but don't you think it's a little too late now? In addition to that, we spent almost 3 hours in the mall just to pick out the most suitable gift for him. So, keep away your thoughts of failing and go get your man!" Jiyeon pushed her to go and knock on Seongwoo's classroom.

Y/N stood there, peeping on his classroom, trying to check what he's doing.

Someone suddenly popped up and asked who she's looking for.

She was trying to act calm, but she wasn't good at it. "Uhm- I... i-is Ong Seongwoo i-inside... uh, I mean, in there?Uh, like is he there?"

"You like him don't you?"

Before Y/N can deny what his classmate just stated, he already called out Seongwoo.

Seongwoo lazily stood up from his chair and went towards Y/N.

"Hello?" he said.

Her breath hitched. "H-Hi. I'm Y/N. I'm in Year 3 Class 2 and I like you, very much." She blurted before handing him the gift.

Y/N waited for his response without creating eye contact with him. She thought he'll just shrug it off or be mad, eventually she was wrong.

Seongwoo started to laugh like a mad man while accepting her gift. "I had to admit, this unexpectedly made my day. I'm glad you had the courage to confess to me today. I was already on the verge of cutting classes and just to go home."

"A-Are you okay?" she worriedly asked.

"I am now. By the way, thanks, Y/N. For liking me and for this gift. As a token of appreciation, why don't we grab some desserts after school? My treat."

"Wow, this unexpected as well." Y/N smiled widely. "I'm overwhelmed..."

"So... are you free?"

"Sure. I'll wait for you near the gate."

"No, I will wait for you."

After their conversation, Y/N walked back to her classroom with a thumping heart and a cheerful face.

■■

Part two? ♡

Stay safe, luvies.