𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧 . 𝐍𝐂𝐓

𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

"Oppa, I'll treat you milktea since that's your favorite and since you passed your university exams. Congratulations, oppa!"

•••

"Yah, Y/N! What happened to your promise?" Jaemin asked upon she exited the school gate, he was already wearing their university's uniform while Y/N was still wearing their high school uniform. It was been half a year after she stated that promise.

She ran to him and gave him a big hug. "I forgot, sorry." She said.

"Why oh why do you look so tired? Are you tired of always seeing me?" Jaemin pouted.

"No, no, it's not that. I'm happy that I saw you today. You actually cheered me up. By the way, you look nice." Y/N smiled and started to walk to where they'll drink milktea.

"How's school?"

"It's fine. Too many projects, good thing you came to see me." She smiled.

"I kinda missed this school and missed that freshman who bothers me a lot." He laughed when she playfully punched his shoulder.

Minutes after, they arrived at the place. It was also where Y/N confessed to him a year ago.

"Wah, so many memories, huh." Jaemin teased again.

"Stop, I'm over you already." Y/N shrugged and entered the shop.

Jaemin just stood there, smiling bitterly. Y/N went out of the shop again and approached him. She gave him a questioning look before he spoke.

"What's the sense of this meet-up if you're over me already?" Jaemin asked.

"What do y-" She was cut off when Jaemin pulled her.

"Nevermind. Let's go." He showed her a smile.

They went to the counter and recited their orders. When she was about to pay, Jaemin gave the cash first to the cashier and smiled at Y/N.

"Yah, this was supposed to be my treat. Why did you pay?" Y/N asked as they both sat across each other.

He leaned closer to her.

"Y/N-ah, can you assume this as our first date...?

as a couple?"